RIP RBG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP RBG

Can Libs on social media at least wait for at least a few days before either yelling that Trump had better not put a nominee up before the election, or bemoan that the Rethuglucans would actually do it?

Never mind they are LITERALLY in the same position to pull McConnell’s Scalia power play 4 years ago. So are they that worried about this? Trump is an expert troll, but the House does have the cards.
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Well, at least we can trust that the nomination won’t be a politicized sh*tshow, amirite?

Comment

Yeah, ummm... don't know why I demoted Mitch to House Speaker *rolls eyes*

But still, no doubt Pelosi and Chuckles will try to hold this until after the election is settled.

Comment

Trump will nominate someone.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
          it will go nowhere. There’s a least 4 pieces of republican mush in the senate that the violent left has terrorized. Use it as a campaign issue and nominate someone on Nov 4th if God forbid he loses

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
            Yeah, ummm... don't know why I demoted Mitch to House Speaker *rolls eyes*

But still, no doubt Pelosi and Chuckles will try to hold this until after the election is settled.

what the hell does Pelosi have to do with this

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

what the hell does Pelosi have to do with this
              I’d imagine she’d try to help Mitch “keep his word” from 2016.

Yeah, that’s as bad as me thinking Mitch was in her position 4 years ago, but you know as party leader, she’s not going to sit quietly for 40 some days due to a Republican controlled White House and Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                Has to be a woman. Any man will be accused of raping a small village of illegals and retired circus animals. No man is gonna accept the nomination and go through what Kavanaugh and his family went through. A woman would be MUCH more difficult to pull that evil **** on. Although dems are so disgusting and shameless, they may well try.
                For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

it will go nowhere. There’s a least 4 pieces of republican mush in the senate that the violent left has terrorized. Use it as a campaign issue and nominate someone on Nov 4th if God forbid he loses
                  Trump can nominate to excite his base, but they can wait until after election to have hearings and a vote, and it doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. They can still ram a conservative judge through. They can NOT let this opportunity pass by. We may NEVEr have this chance again.
                  For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Considering the hate, especially for Mitch for his election period hypocrisy, and Christians for reminding everyone about RBG’s abortion record., despair and troop rallying I’m seeing on FB and Twitter, I’m close to saying both Trump and Mitch are losing “bigly” on the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Has to be a woman. Any man will be accused of raping a small village of illegals and retired circus animals. No man is gonna accept the nomination and go through what Kavanaugh and his family went through. A woman would be MUCH more difficult to pull that evil **** on. Although dems are so disgusting and shameless, they may well try.
                      I’m thinking Garland as an epic troll job, even if he pulls it out.

But you know, either way, this probably won’t be decided until close to the new year.

Comment

It’s a little counter intuitive, but I wonder if the saavy move would be not nominating until after the election. Cons work themselves into a tizzy over SCOTUS seats. They’ll camp outside the voting booths to make sure he’s the one who does get to make the nomination. And in what looks to be a close race, every bump on conservative turnout matters. Plus he avoids the criticism of jamming someone through in the final days of his term.

BTW, his reaction to the news of her death seemed authentic and, dare I say, Presidential. Totally off script for Trumpy.

Comment

There is risk for both sides as to how they play this. Rasmussen was on Ingraham saying Trump should wait because this provides the dems with the one thing the lack to win on Nov 3: Base excitement. This is no ordinary SCOTUS member. This is one of the most important ones in the post Warren era. Energized base in general, women in particular.

Comment

Well only 2 of the democrats in the Republican Party are against Moving forward with Trump’s nominee so it looks like this will actually get done. It’ll be interesting to see how the voters react to the democrats inevitable smear campaign and their threats of court packing and expanding the senate. I think some more riots and tearing down a few more statues is a good strategy. Burn another Church too, that always appeals to the electorate

It's early!!!

Comment

Well only 2 of the democrats in the Republican Party are against Moving forward with Trump’s nominee so it looks like this will actually get done. It’ll be interesting to see how the voters react to the democrats inevitable smear campaign and their threats of court packing and expanding the senate. I think some more riots and tearing down a few more statues is a good strategy. Burn another Church too, that always appeals to the electorate
                              Well, even if trump wins, the senate flipping is looking more and more likely. If D's hold the house and win back the senate Trump might want to get out of town, rather than face the inevitable 2nd impeachment and removal from office. If Trump wins and R's hold the house, Trump won't finish a 2nd term anyway. He will spend the rest of his life in court and the links. He will face a sack of legal woes at least in NY.

IMO, whichever party wins in 2020 is destined to lose in 2024. Pretty obvious why.

Comment

Working...
                              X