Woodward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward?

Why would anyone consent to 18 taped interviews with the guy who caused the only POTUS resignation in history? I know a lot of Magas who are frustrated by this. I would like to know the perspective of his supporters on this forum. How can you be in favor of his judgment on this?

I liked him ok when he played for the Mets but I think he was being a bit of a ***** being upset about Tatis jr swinging at a 3-0 pitch up 7. Not a big fan of the unwritten rule bullshit
    Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post
      I liked him ok when he played for the Mets but I think he was being a bit of a ***** being upset about Tatis jr swinging at a 3-0 pitch up 7. Not a big fan of the unwritten rule bullshit
      All I know is Robert Woodward was a Red Sox pitcher during their AL Pennant winning season of 1986!

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...oodwbo01.shtml

Didn’t play in the postseason, but got a 1987 Topps baseball card

117-632Fr.jpg
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Trump is transparent. WYSIWYG.

He does things by instinct, and for a politician, he's uncharacteristically happy to tell you what he thinks.

If five years of a personal colonoscopy, which included illegal government sanctioned spying and likely unprecedented looks into many private records, hasnt uncovered anything, why the hell should some fruitcake author?

Comment

Everyone wants transparency and then when they get it they whine about it.
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
            Everyone wants transparency and then when they get it they whine about it.
            Plus, you honestly think if Trump went around like Frank was, that the liberal media and the sheeps that follow them would take that they way they would have if it was a Democrat who said it?

The majority would be wondering what scandal is his behavior a front for.

Never mind that his demeanor throughout his public life has been a blustery, quipping huckster, you honestly think that was going to change just because it might cause even more economic panic than it actually did?

The guy thinks the job entails being about putting your brave face on anyway. So of course he wasn’t going to go Chicken Little.

But libs need an American target to blame 200,000 deaths on, so why not.

Comment

Also you’d think him being all “yeah, I said it, I still stand by my decision” would give him some “well, what would you have done in my position” points.

But with all the pointing to CDC cuts (dismantling virus fighting teams), plus the EPA dismantling (blaming Trump for not enough people and resources to fight the West Coast wild fires), libs need a tangible target to blame why 2020 has been a legit Worse. Year. Ever. candidate.

Comment

Working...
              X