X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLM = KKK

Discuss

Jenn griffin’s anonymous sources confirm this is true
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
      Discuss
      Curious to learn what you deem to be the analogous parts...

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine what two violent racial terror organizations who work hand in glove to intimidate people for the Democrat Party have in common. Where's Columbo when you need him?

BLM Leader Says Whites ‘Sub-Human,’ Should Be ‘Wiped Out’
        Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes

Comment

Black Lives Matter protesters assaulted a black store manager in Pittsburgh, PA after mobbing his McDonald's.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...84877688926210

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
            That hag should be fired for that. Irresponsible journalism. FoxNews continues to sink into the sewer with CNN and MSNBC. These pieces of crap are to of control.
            For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine what two violent racial terror organizations who work hand in glove to intimidate people for the Democrat Party have in common. Where's Columbo when you need him?

Look at that POS slob of a cracker taking pictures of these animals. White people like this are the equivalent of the Kapo of Nazi Germany. They are scum.

Comment

Black Lives Matter protesters assaulted a black store manager in Pittsburgh, PA after mobbing his McDonald's.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...84877688926210
                I wonder how CNN will cover the eventual killing and dismembering of a cracker walking home from his business by ANTIFA or BLM?
                Will they show the blood brains, and skull of the man on the floor and say "other than the very gentle and humane butchering of a white privileged racist, the protests over the police killing of a very WONDERFUL young rapist, have been surprisingly peaceful."?

Comment

And this is the organization that scum of the earth corporations like Nike, Cisco, and Nabisco are giving millions of dollars in donations too. Traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Curious to learn what you deem to be the analogous parts...
                    You have one of their leaders saying Whites are ‘Sub-Human,’ Should Be ‘Wiped Out" and you're STILL ask that question? You fancy yourself an intellectual, and you can't figure out how similar the hatred, demonization, and scapegoating of a group of people is with these two terror groups? I'm calling bullshit. You're not being honest because, as much as you nauseate me and so many others, you're not THAT stupid.

Comment

You'll never lose money calling bullsh*t on shambler.

Comment

He does enjoy wasting people's time. He says he doesn't anymore. But would you be surprised to find out it's just more bullsh*t?

Comment

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes
                          since the Black Sox Scandal, 1919. Big League Tegwar's
                          Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
                          from Boston to California."
                          Joe Jaros, Coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                            She should have been **** canned for that lie.

Comment

Working...
                            X