A Tale of Two Conventions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tale of Two Conventions

Wow, just watch a single minute of each and the Democrats have been outclassed, outmatched, outfought and outwitted in every single possible way. This was a two hour Trump Infomercial and it was snazzy, informative and well produced. Made the Dem operation look like a 6th grade AV project.

The non prime time part was by far the best.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

CNN and MSDNC are in a very bad mood tonight so you know it was great
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

I question the sanity of anyone who watched either of them things. Wasn’t half the speakers at the Trump from his family? Was Hershel walker there. I guess that’s a cool point.
        Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post
          I question the sanity of anyone who watched either of them things. Wasn’t half the speakers at the Trump from his family?
          Yeah, 2 out of 22. So just about half. No wonder Democrats get away with murder.
          • Timothy Cardinal Dolan, archbishop of New York
          • Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA
          • Rebecca Friedrichs, public school teacher
          • Tanya Weinreis, small business owner whose coffee shop qualified for a loan under the Paycheck Protection Program
          • Representative Matt Gaetz
          • Kim Klacik, Republican congressional nominee
          • Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee
          • Amy Johnson Ford, nurse practitioner
          • Dr. G.E. Ghali, surgeon
          • Representative Jim Jordan
          • Herschel Walker, former NFL player and businessman
          • Natalie Harp, Trump campaign advisory board member
          • Vernon Jones, Georgia state representative
          • Andrew Pollack, father of Meadow Pollack, who was killed in the 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
          • Mark and Patricia McCloskey, St. Louis couple who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters
          • Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump campaign fundraiser and girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr.
          • House Republican Whip Steve Scalise
          • Sean Parnell, Republican congressional nominee
          • Maximo Alvarez, founder of Sunshine Gasoline
          • Nikki Haley, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations
          • Donald Trump, Jr., oldest son of President Trump
          • Senator Tim Scott

Comment

Weren’t the First Lady, Eric and at least one of the daughters on the agenda?
            Make America Lift Again

Comment

Weren’t the First Lady, Eric and at least one of the daughters on the agenda?
              Yeah tonight. Another 3 out of 20 something. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were spewing jersey’s guys talking points

It's early!!!

Comment

Hey now i gave credit for him having Hershel. You people get way too sensitive if someone says something deemed non positive about your guy. Y’all are acting like jerseys guys.
                Make America Lift Again

Comment

I’m still chuckling “who cares” to the “celebrity speakers” comparisons. As if those are truly “game changers” to anyone trying to decide who to vote for.
                  NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                  The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                  Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                  Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
                    I’m still chuckling “who cares” to the “celebrity speakers” comparisons. As if those are truly “game changers” to anyone trying to decide who to vote for.
                    I’d reckon 99% of the folks who watched either of these conventions aka pandering clown shows have already decided who there are voting for.
                    Make America Lift Again

Comment

Hey now i gave credit for him having Hershel. You people get way too sensitive if someone says something deemed non positive about your guy. Y’all are acting like jerseys guys.
                      Non-positive? Try retarded.

Comment

I’d reckon 99% of the folks who watched either of these conventions aka pandering clown shows have already decided who there are voting for.
                        Yup. Which makes the dick waving libs do about the relevant and woke celebs and influencers they have as compared to the relevant a long time ago/never relevant and trashier class of noted celebs that the Republicans trot out very chuckle worthy.
                        NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                        The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                        Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                        Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

The fact that all of this is being held on the White House lawn is actually more frightening than the words these sycophants are speaking.
                          COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                          "it also does not exonerate him"
                          ​​​
                          Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

I try to stay away from anything produced by either party, but I saw the Ann Dorn speech on one of my feeds. Hard to say anything bad about it from a human or political perspective. Will CNN try?

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                              I try to stay away from anything produced by either party, but I saw the Ann Dorn speech on one of my feeds. Hard to say anything bad about it from a human or political perspective. Will CNN try?
                              Yes they did. They’re claiming her husband wasn’t a Trump supporter and wouldn’t want her giving that speech.

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X