She's not even black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Hey, Schmuck! There's a difference between ABSENTEE balloting and the voting by mail disaster you commies are trying to pull. One has to be REQUESTED by the voter, in writing, the other is mailed to everyone that is registered as a voter in that state. That includes the dead and people that moved out of that state years ago but are still registered to vote in the state they left as well as their new residence. This is an invitation for INCREDIBLE voter fraud. But you already know that and are pretending not too. You leftists are a cancer.
    Voting by mil as you decry it is already a practice in some red and blue states and has simply not risen to the level of fraud that your talking points authors told you to repeat. Also, to be clear, I didn;t say Trump would dump Pence for Haley, rather that it would be a good move in his part. He would fare better on the election with her as veep. The debates are irrelevant. MAYBE in 1960 they changed the outcome of the election. No debate since then has changed the outcome of an election. By the tie they occur people have already made up their minds and relatively few people watch them anyway. The hype around all this stuff is just for media to sell advertising.

On a more serious note, whoever wins is going inherit all kinds of s***show such that it seriously bolsters the chances for the other party to win in 2024. We have all kinds of problems that will not be solved over the next 4 years no matter who wins. We're effed no matter what.
    Last edited by Xfire; 09-01-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Voting by mil as you decry it is already a practice in some red and blue states and has simply not risen to the level of fraud that your talking points authors told you to repeat. Also, to be clear, I didn;t say Trump would dump Pence for Haley, rather that it would be a good move in his part. He would fare better on the election with her as veep. The debates are irrelevant. MAYBE in 1960 they changed the outcome of the election. No debate since then has changed the outcome of an election. By the tie they occur people have already made up their minds and relatively few people watch them anyway. The hype around all this stuff is just for media to sell advertising.

On a more serious note, whoever wins is going inherit all kinds of s***show such that it seriously bolsters the chances for the other party to win in 2024. We have all kinds of problems that will not be solved over the next 4 years no matter who wins. We're effed no matter what.
      Haley is a RINO and bashed Trump all over the place during the 2016 campaign. I and many Trump supporters would have been disgusted with her replacing Pence, who has been a class act from day one, as VP. Also, the voting by mail you are talking about is absentee ballots that need to be requested by the voter in writing, not ballets just sent out to registered voters, many that can be dead or moved to another state and can vote there as well. I know a couple of people still registered in NYC that have lived in Florida for YEARS!

And as far as "No debate since then has changed the outcome of an election." We've never had a challenger to an incumbent that is a senile, braindead schmuck like Biden. When people see this guy drooling and stuttering with EMPTY, squinting eyes the size of peas as he tries to answer even the softball questions that the FakeNews moderators will throw at him, he will lose even MORE support than he already has. You are fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. This election is like no election we have seen, before, also, partly, because the party you support have become a domestic terror organization.
      For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

AOC will never be POTUS. Haley might be. Haley has game.
        Wrong again. Governor Noem will be the first woman POTUS.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 5.57.09 PM.png
        For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Haley will never be accepted by the base because she is a phony spineless establishment stooge. And we are done with them at least until someone who can fool us happens along.

Comment

Anyone who gets the D nomination can be POTUS. D's will vote for a demonic hydra as long as it says Demonic Hydra (D).

Comment

because the party you support have become a domestic terror organization.
              Again.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

Haley will never be accepted by the base because she is a phony spineless establishment stooge. And we are done with them at least until someone who can fool us happens along.
                I think that us unfair. She ticks a lot of boxes.

Comment

Wrong again. Governor Noem will be the first woman POTUS.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 5.57.09 PM.png
                  LOL. Talk about no future. Name the last person from that state to run for the gig.

Comment

Haley is a RINO and bashed Trump all over the place during the 2016 campaign. I and many Trump supporters would have been disgusted with her replacing Pence, who has been a class act from day one, as VP. Also, the voting by mail you are talking about is absentee ballots that need to be requested by the voter in writing, not ballets just sent out to registered voters, many that can be dead or moved to another state and can vote there as well. I know a couple of people still registered in NYC that have lived in Florida for YEARS!

And as far as "No debate since then has changed the outcome of an election." We've never had a challenger to an incumbent that is a senile, braindead schmuck like Biden. When people see this guy drooling and stuttering with EMPTY, squinting eyes the size of peas as he tries to answer even the softball questions that the FakeNews moderators will throw at him, he will lose even MORE support than he already has. You are fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. This election is like no election we have seen, before, also, partly, because the party you support have become a domestic terror organization.
                    All nonsense all the time. The DNC is not a terrorist organization and the election results are largely baked in the cake already.Few people will decide, as always, because of a debate between "Inject bleach into yourself" versus "You ain't even black". The debates will be interesting for the train wreck aspect of how low we have sunk, but that's about it. Neither is going to win or lose the election because of the debate results. What would you say if, say, Pete Buttigieg were debatting Trump? He would destroy him in the debates, but still wouldn't win the election. Romney destroyed Obama in their first debate. Made no difference in the outcome. You are right about one thing: there is some history to be made. Either Trump becomes only the 4th elected incumbent to lose in the last century or gets re-elected with the lowest sustained average polling numbers of any president since such polls have been taken. I would have thought that 2016 would have taught people of any stripe not to count their chickens before they hatch.

Comment

All nonsense all the time. The DNC is not a terrorist organization and the election results are largely baked in the cake already.Few people will decide, as always, because of a debate between "Inject bleach into yourself" versus "You ain't even black". The debates will be interesting for the train wreck aspect of how low we have sunk, but that's about it. Neither is going to win or lose the election because of the debate results. What would you say if, say, Pete Buttigieg were debatting Trump? He would destroy him in the debates, but still wouldn't win the election. Romney destroyed Obama in their first debate. Made no difference in the outcome. You are right about one thing: there is some history to be made. Either Trump becomes only the 4th elected incumbent to lose in the last century or gets re-elected with the lowest sustained average polling numbers of any president since such polls have been taken. I would have thought that 2016 would have taught people of any stripe not to count their chickens before they hatch.
                      well too bad they won’t let candidates that are on the ballot in all 50 states on the debate stage.
                      Make America Lift Again

Comment

Trump never said to inject bleach and he didn't call neo nazis fine people. The UV light he talked about is an actual experimental treatment.

The self declared Party of Science can't even tell fact from their own fiction. Or they just like watching us argue pointlessly with them.

Comment

Working...
                        X