She's not even black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

from the debate stage probably Amy Klobachur I’m having a hard time thinking of anyone else. my God your bench sucks
    Pete. Yes, he sucks, but not how you think. No one in either party matches his oratory prowess. He left Amy crying on the stage. Never seen that in a debate before. He singlehandedly destroyed Warren. He is too young and without creds, but you cannot deny that the boy has serious game.

Comment

Oh Pete has a future in your party. Maybe 2024 will be Grenell vs Bootygig. That would be something.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        Oh Pete has a future in your party. Maybe 2024 will be Grenell vs Bootygig. That would be something.
        President may not be his gig. But you can't deny the dude's talent. He might have actually effed it up for the dems because this no name ran laps around everyone else on that stage. I'd like to see a debate between Pete and Nimrata Randhawa, who you say is an idiot, which she isn't.

Comment

from the debate stage probably Amy Klobachur I’m having a hard time thinking of anyone else. my God your bench sucks
          Something about her seemed kind of soft/timid...maybe it was just the way she speaks. I liked Tulsi...but obviously the establishment was freaked out by her. This was great. I think she would have done well on the debate stage.

Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Something about her seemed kind of soft/timid...maybe it was just the way she speaks. I liked Tulsi...but obviously the establishment was freaked out by her. This was great. I think she would have done well on the debate stage.
            Didn’t you listen to Hillary. Tulsi is a Russian agent. So is Jill Stein and Trump
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Didn’t you listen to Hillary. Tulsi is a Russian agent. So is Jill Stein and Trump
              Hillary is a fool
              Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post
                Haley is not an idiot. She can talk circles around Pence. Kamala versus Pence is a one sided wipe out for KH. Haley can hold her own versus Kamala. If mail in voting is good enough for POTUS and our military, it should be good enough for everyone else. It i already the rule in many states and each state has a right to determine its own voting procedures. That we rarely as a nation top 60% of eligible electorate is embarrassing.
                Hey, Schmuck! There's a difference between ABSENTEE balloting and the voting by mail disaster you commies are trying to pull. One has to be REQUESTED by the voter, in writing, the other is mailed to everyone that is registered as a voter in that state. That includes the dead and people that moved out of that state years ago but are still registered to vote in the state they left as well as their new residence. This is an invitation for INCREDIBLE voter fraud. But you already know that and are pretending not too. You leftists are a cancer.
                For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

We are a white Christian nation and we need to put a stop to jigs and beaners acting up like this. At least Obama was half white. This ho flat out colored. Thank god we have only had 1 jaboo and 1 catholic. God knows what will happen if Klitama wins. BUT Trump will dump pence and pick Haley.
                  Hey, Ambler, when is Trump gonna dump Pence? You're an idiot. And, BTW, Pence is gonna wipe the floor with that disgusting hag. Harris is a shrill, phony, lying POS and the more she yaps the more people understand that.
                  For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

President may not be his gig. But you can't deny the dude's talent. He might have actually effed it up for the dems because this no name ran laps around everyone else on that stage. I'd like to see a debate between Pete and Nimrata Randhawa, who you say is an idiot, which she isn't.
                    You missed what I meant by idiot. I meant she's an idiot if she thinks that the Movement portion of the Republican Party (the one that got the nomination for and keeps electing Trump) doesn't see right through her Establishment Loving Ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Tulsi should sue her dermatologist. But with that bod, you;d have to be a homo not to **** her.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

You missed what I meant by idiot. I meant she's an idiot if she thinks that the Movement portion of the Republican Party (the one that got the nomination for and keeps electing Trump) doesn't see right through her Establishment Loving Ass.
                        Got it, But even guys like you can see Pete's talent. If the GOP regroups one day in a different direction, I can see him moving if the AOC crowd takes over the party. Tell me you would be upset with Pete as Potus and if so, why?

Comment

Got it, But even guys like you can see Pete's talent. If the GOP regroups one day in a different direction, I can see him moving if the AOC crowd takes over the party. Tell me you would be upset with Pete as Potus and if so, why? And I like Nikki...I don;t get why you call her an idiot.

Comment

Got it, But even guys like you can see Pete's talent. If the GOP regroups one day in a different direction, I can see him moving if the AOC crowd takes over the party. Tell me you would be upset with Pete as Potus and if so, why?
                            Because he's clearly a Chosen One of the people that rule the Democrat Party and they have been trying to destroy America as founded as long as I have been alive. Think of it as an appeal to authority.

Comment

AOC is eligible for the presidency in October of 2024. Meaning she'll be eligible to run against Trump's successor. I can't figure out whether "they" would ever let her have it.

She's very dangerous. Speaks with passion (someone once said sincerity is the key to politics and if you can fake that you have it made - and she's the Queen of faking it right now), has great script writers, media backing, and never apologizes.

America might not want someone provocative in 2024 but I don't see anyone in the party as strong as she is.

Comment

AOC will never be POTUS. Haley might be. Haley has game.

Comment

Working...
                                X