She's not even black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's not even black

We are a white Christian nation and we need to put a stop to jigs and beaners acting up like this. At least Obama was half white. This ho flat out colored. Thank god we have only had 1 jaboo and 1 catholic. God knows what will happen if Klitama wins. BUT Trump will dump pence and pick Haley.
    Last edited by Xfire; 08-14-2020, 07:21 PM.

Carmela’s great grandparents were slave owners in Jamaica
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Good. At least they had good biz, Here;s this, Dont say I never done anything for ya..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTEpil_CMhw

Comment

These racial caricatures of the Right sound suspiciously like Joe Biden and Nick Cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
          These racial caricatures of the Right sound suspiciously like Joe Biden and Nick Cannon.
          LOL, but it is interesting that even if she were to become POTUS, it would still be zero who are historically African Amercan. Neither BHO or KH were victims slavery or Jim Crow stuff. I wonder if or when THAT glass ceiling would ever get broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

LOL, but it is interesting that even if she were to become POTUS, it would still be zero who are historically African Amercan. Neither BHO or KH were victims slavery or Jim Crow stuff. I wonder if or when THAT glass ceiling would ever get broken.
            Only if a Republican does it, which would frankly be appropriate and expected.

Comment

We are a white Christian nation and we need to put a stop to jigs and beaners acting up like this. At least Obama was half white. This ho flat out colored. Thank god we have only had 1 jaboo and 1 catholic. God knows what will happen if Klitama wins. BUT Trump will dump pence and pick Haley.
              Did someone bust into Frank's stash? WTF are you talking about?
              I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Did someone bust into Frank's stash? WTF are you talking about?
                Kamala's ascension to the VEEP is indeed a threat to Trump which is erased by dumping Pence and picking Haley. That move would be a net plus for trump and a net minus for Biden. There are 6-8 states where this will be decided. Haley brings diversity and women in some key states more into trump's orbit of influence. If he did this, I think he wins no matter how bad everything else gets. If he does not, then I think it's about even money. Anyone thinking its a blowout one was or the other is not seeing the whole playing field.

Comment

Haley is an idiot and people don't like Kamala the more they see her. Are you saying the election is not predictable? Only if there's massive mail in voting fraud. Otherwise, very predictable indeed.

Comment

Haley is not an idiot. She can talk circles around Pence. Kamala versus Pence is a one sided wipe out for KH. Haley can hold her own versus Kamala. If mail in voting is good enough for POTUS and our military, it should be good enough for everyone else. It i already the rule in many states and each state has a right to determine its own voting procedures. That we rarely as a nation top 60% of eligible electorate is embarrassing.

Comment

I would guess that after a very unimpressive week where Trump got a bounce from the dem convention you libs are having buyers remorse over the affirmative action pick.
                      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                        I would guess that after a very unimpressive week where Trump got a bounce from the dem convention you libs are having buyers remorse over the affirmative action pick.
                        Who would have been a better pick?

Comment

The whole point of incumbency is steady predictability. But a lefty thinks Trump should change horses 80 days before an election? I don't even know what to call that. Quaint?

Pence will not be wiped out. He will calmly and rationally defend his boss against her scripted lies and paltry "spontaneous" one-liners. He may even call her out and ask if she's going to lie in this debate, or if she only lies in the primary debates.

And mail in voting, where potentially a blank ballot gets sent to everyone in the state and doesn't require a signature, is not the same as absentee voting. You're a fraud.

Comment

Ronald McDonald

Comment

from the debate stage probably Amy Klobachur I’m having a hard time thinking of anyone else. my God your bench sucks

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X