Who allowed bthis to happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who allowed bthis to happen?

The way Swan worked Trump over was stunning.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...6VSrhizO1iVVic
    Last edited by Xfire; 08-04-2020, 03:56 PM.

Originally posted by Xfire View Post
    The way Swan worked Trump over was stunning.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...6VSrhizO1iVVic
    It was embarrassing but what's new. Oh, and the " America first" President can't even pronounce something as American as Yosemite. But his loyal sycophants will still turn out for him in November.

"Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Everything to do with politics in 2020 is completely embarrassing. Having two senile geriatric pervs battling it out is just sad. Joe is the most swampy of the swamp and will essentially mean electing Nancy Pelosi president as Joe can't even form a sentence at this point and has zero leadership ability. Nancy will get to do whatever she wants in the house and if the Senate sways over then god help us all.
      I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post
        Everything to do with politics in 2020 is completely embarrassing. Having two senile geriatric pervs battling it out is just sad. Joe is the most swampy of the swamp and will essentially mean electing Nancy Pelosi president as Joe can't even form a sentence at this point and has zero leadership ability. Nancy will get to do whatever she wants in the house and if the Senate sways over then god help us all.
        Makes me really annoyed that Amash dropped out so quickly. I mean I get that there would be a snowballs chance in hell they would have let him on the debate stage but how nice would be to actually have someone coherent, not bat **** crazy, not pervy, and someone that could possibly show some tripartisanship.
        Make America Lift Again

Comment

Civil rights hero John Lewis didn't come to my inauguration so I can't honor him after his death, Trump tells himself.

Nothing transcends popularity, TV ratings, and personal vindication for this guy. As George Will said, he's a weak man's idea of what a strong man should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Makes me really annoyed that Amash dropped out so quickly. I mean I get that there would be a snowballs chance in hell they would have let him on the debate stage but how nice would be to actually have someone coherent, not bat **** crazy, not pervy, and someone that could possibly show some tripartisanship.
            That's the way I feel about Mayor Pete. Shredded everyone on the Dem stage, no way he and DJT share a stage.

Comment

Interrupting and making faces takes real talent. Real hard-hitting stuff. And the Aussie admitted he was completely wrong on mail-in voting. Well he didn't say he was wrong. He said he should have made his smugness "more precise".

Honestly I'm supposed to get all weepy because Trump did a tough interview. He takes tough questions every day. The guy he's running against can't even do the laziest softball interview - or call his VP "pick" without a script. We live in a joke.

Comment

Working...
              X