why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not?

Somewhere between laughter and horror...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rapper-ka...023307380.html

If I vote for him is it a vote for Biden or is it vote for Trump?

Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post
      If I vote for him is it a vote for Biden or is it vote for Trump?
      Already seen theories that he’s running In order to siphon Biden, or “ANYONE BUT TRUMP” votes.

Much in the way losing sides often lament third party entrants. But now it’s more apparent that the Never Trumpers want a clear “one on one” fight, rather than take their chances on libertarians, Green Party, etc taking the votes away from the incumbent.
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

Already seen theories that he’s running In order to siphon Biden, or “ANYONE BUT TRUMP” votes.

Much in the way losing sides often lament third party entrants. But now it’s more apparent that the Never Trumpers want a clear “one on one” fight, rather than take their chances on libertarians, Green Party, etc taking the votes away from the incumbent.
        I mean come on...there is a point where libtards and cons meet. If this isn't it, then WTF is? OK , so at least the debate stage will off the chart funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

I mean come on...there is a point where libtards and cons meet. If this isn't it, then WTF is? OK , so at least the debate stage will off the chart funny.
          You ain’t wrong. The scary thing is he might be the most coherent person on the stage!
          Make America Lift Again

Comment

Kanye is colluding with the Congo
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Working...
            X