Deer police officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer police officers

Can you please stop killing unarmed black men for the time being. We don’t need to give the anarchists any additional motivation to burn, loot and set up autonomous zones is pussy liberal controlled cities. If you have an uncontrollable urge to kill shoot a bird or a cat. I hate cats so I vote for killing some cats.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

FWIW now ultra-SJW progressive friendly procedurals like Law & Order SVU are getting caught up in the Cancel Culture that already caused COPS, Live PD and even PAW PATROL to be yanked from the air.

Pretty much anything that puts even a remotely positive spin on law enforcement.
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
      Can you please stop killing unarmed black men for the time being. We don’t need to give the anarchists any additional motivation to burn, loot and set up autonomous zones is pussy liberal controlled cities. If you have an uncontrollable urge to kill shoot a bird or a cat. I hate cats so I vote for killing some cats.
      Do you consider a taser not to be armed? While it may not be a deadly weapon per se, it's designed to incapacitate and now you have an incapacitated cop with a firearm.

Also, the narrative on this is ridiculous. I have heard the "experts" say that they could have called a ride for for him. Sorry but that may have been the policy is 1975, but it's inconceivable these days for a cop not to arrest a drunk driver.

So who the hell else do we call these days for a person drunk and passed out behind the wheel?

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Denny View Post

Do you consider a taser not to be armed? While it may not be a deadly weapon per se, it's designed to incapacitate and now you have an incapacitated cop with a firearm.

Also, the narrative on this is ridiculous. I have heard the "experts" say that they could have called a ride for for him. Sorry but that may have been the policy is 1975, but it's inconceivable these days for a cop not to arrest a drunk driver.

So who the hell else do we call these days for a person drunk and passed out behind the wheel?

you call the cops but for gods sake in this current climate you’re really gonna kill another black guy. He’s being charged with murder now, his life is over for doing his “job”. BTW 2 cops couldn’t handle a passed out drunk? they shouldn’t be cops. We’re not gonna have to defund the police as it’s just gonna wither away. Who the hell wants to do this job anymore?
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

deer177.jpg
          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Working...
          X