Must Be An Election Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Be An Election Year!

Democrat are pretending to care about black people.

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    Democrat are pretending to care about black people.
    The funniest twist is democrats shitting on unions (police unions) for protecting 'bad cops'. Guess what geniuses this happens with every union ever created... the protection of shitty employees and the degradation of the overall quality for everyone.
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Guess what geniuses this happens with every union ever created... the protection of shitty employees and the degradation of the overall quality for everyone.
      Yup. I wish conservatives who understand this about teachers would apply the same logic to cops. I wish liberals who understand this about cops would apply the same logic to teachers.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

Yup. I wish conservatives who understand this about teachers would apply the same logic to cops. I wish liberals who understand this about cops would apply the same logic to teachers.
        Hm. I wonder why unions were ever created in the first place. Was there a need for them?

Comment

You’re expecting consistency?
          Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Hm. I wonder why unions were ever created in the first place. Was there a need for them?
            Nothing wrong with collective bargaining.

But there’s never been a need for unions that wield political power to shield public employees from accountability.

Comment

I don't know a conservative that is big on "police unions". And as for reflexively defending cops, you may have missed this thing called Coronavirus. Woke a number of people up.

Public employee unions are two sides fighting over somebody else's money.

Comment

No one quite decided to tell me I was full of sh*t. But if any blind people want to see the truth about Democrats, here it is. Black Lives Matter (Every Four Years). Not a photoshop:

EaIEMD3XsAAIWXx?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

I don't know a conservative that is big on "police unions". And as for reflexively defending cops, you may have missed this thing called Coronavirus. Woke a number of people up.

Public employee unions are two sides fighting over somebody else's money.

yeah really where did that come from. As an aside Maria Bartiromo was interviewing Richard Trumka the afl-cio President the other day. The look on his face when Maria asked him what he does with all the dues he collects is priceless.
                  “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

I don't know a conservative that is big on "police unions"..
                    Scott Walker went after public sector bargaining rights in Wisconsin... and exempted police unions.

Christie spent his whole administration taking on the teachers union without a word for the police union.

You might also look to the bill Justin Amash introduced to end qualified immunity, specifically for police. Predictably it has plenty of support from Dems, not a single Republican cosponsor.

Republicans may say and believe the right things when it comes to public sector unions. But they are nowhere near as hard on police unions as they are on teachers unions.

Comment

Christie and Walker turned out to be two of the biggest waste of space fake "conservatives" going. Sorry, and not that your effort is unappreciated, but you're really going to have to do better than naming some dopes who put an "R" after their name. I'm not moving goalposts, I was talking about regular people who are conservative. Not these fake sh*theads. Mind you, I was initially fooled by Walker.

Comment

No one quite decided to tell me I was full of sh*t. But if any blind people want to see the truth about Democrats, here it is. Black Lives Matter (Every Four Years). Not a photoshop:

EaIEMD3XsAAIWXx?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
                        Looks like things are going to shift back over to trans rights, as on the anniversary of the Pulse massacre Trump is rolling back rights granted to them in terms of health care.

Though I’d imagine BLM/400 years of injustice will linger in the news cycle through the Tulsa Trump rally on Juneteeth, and in time for the anniversary of the Black Wall Street massacre.

Never mind the fact that libs are losing their **** over the legal waivers attendees have to sign if they come down with COVID after the event.

You’d imagine they’d appreciate that the organizers of the rally are taking feeling out how to go about their precautions, and not pretending this all didn’t happen.

But they are all giddy about number spikes in post Memorial Day Weekend reopened states, and not worrying about protesters in a few weeks to see the forrest for the trees in that situation.

NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                        The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                        Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                        Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Scott Walker went after public sector bargaining rights in Wisconsin... and exempted police unions.

Christie spent his whole administration taking on the teachers union without a word for the police union.

You might also look to the bill Justin Amash introduced to end qualified immunity, specifically for police. Predictably it has plenty of support from Dems, not a single Republican cosponsor.

Republicans may say and believe the right things when it comes to public sector unions. But they are nowhere near as hard on police unions as they are on teachers unions.

Actually Wrote my Congressdude about this (Yes i wrote
                          a politician about something other than sports betting).
                          I really wish Amash would have stayed in the race and got on the debate stage (though we know they would never let that happen). I would just love to see him take on Trump and Biden in a debate. He is smart and articulate and can work across the aisle...but maybe he can accomplish more for the time being where he is at now.
                          Make America Lift Again

Comment

Trump delayed his rally

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Actually Wrote my Congressdude about this (Yes i wrote
                              a politician about something other than sports betting).
                              I really wish Amash would have stayed in the race and got on the debate stage (though we know they would never let that happen). I would just love to see him take on Trump and Biden in a debate. He is smart and articulate and can work across the aisle...but maybe he can accomplish more for the time being where he is at now.
                              I wanted to believe that this election cycle more than ever was the moment for Amash to maybe get a third party on a debate stage.

Unfortunately, the Libertarian Party itself is finicky as hell. Members are sort of lunatics and super sensitive to Johnny Comelatelys ever since Bill Weld decided to try to co-opt. I think there was a legitimate chance that he wasn’t even going to get the nomination at the convention.

He’s also got a Trump Republican running against him in his district now. And looking to 2024, who knows... there’s probably a better chance we’ll see The Rock or Oprah on the debate stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X