Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d swap EVERY negative pregnancy test that I’ve ever prayed over......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anderoos
    replied
    I drank coffee during my pregnancy. Of course, I was not drinking more than one cup per day, and not very strong coffee. Though, my doctor was not supporting me a lot in this matter. I am from https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/832 and I have minor problems with my kidneys. My doctor explained to me that coffee causes additional load on kidneys and it is not desirable.
    Last edited by anderoos; 09-12-2020, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SteveJRogers
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post
    You’ll be fine. You, Prince Charles and Greta climate change
    BTW, you knew this bullish!t would happen, but rapper and all around sociopath Cardi B (be glad if you don’t know her) suspects that the famous people are being paid (by “who” she didn’t say) to come out and say they’ve contracted it.

Charlie Sheen announced that he’s come down with it today, but it wouldn’t shock me if he’s saying that for the publicity of it. So it wouldn’t shock me if other “celebs” trying to extend their Andy Warhol time try to claim they had it, especially if they were legit ill for a period of time.

But yeah, that is one extra level of crazy to think they are being paid by some nebulous illuminati outfit to spread awareness of the dangers of something everyone should have been pretty aware of for a few months now!

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    You’ll be fine. You, Prince Charles and Greta climate change

Leave a comment:

• JonathanArcher
    replied
    Oh man - prayers for you. Hopefully it's a negative

Leave a comment:

• Onda7
    replied
    Yikes. Well keep us posted, Homie!

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied
    A C+ coughed all over me while I was moving her and her bed to a reverse air droplet precautions isolation room.

Leave a comment:

• SteveJRogers
    replied
    *prayers and fingers crossed emoji*

Leave a comment:

• Onda7
    replied
    Symptoms? Or potential exposure? or just out of caution? Either way praying for negative results,man!

Leave a comment:

• I’d swap EVERY negative pregnancy test that I’ve ever prayed over......

..... to have gotten a negative on today’s test.
Working...
X