IIHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIHT

Surprised there isn’t a thread on these hearings yet.
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Probably because it’s a colossal waste of time. The networks all cut away from it at noon
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Yes, it is a waste of time because: 1) everyone knows that trump is guilty. 2) everyone knows the McConnell, Graham, et al will do whatever it takes to protect trump regardless of what charges the House brings. t
      COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
      "it also does not exonerate him"
      ​​​
      Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Now that every other myth has failed the dems are now gonna impeach over a tweet. I can hardly wait for what they come up with next

remember the recession and market crash that was gonna hit a month or so ago when the yield curve briefly inverted. DOW 28,000
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
          Yes, it is a waste of time because: 1) everyone knows that trump is guilty. 2) everyone knows the McConnell, Graham, et al will do whatever it takes to protect trump regardless of what charges the House brings. t
          Uh-huh. Just like everyone but Robert Mueller knows that Trump is guilty of Russian Collusion.

The sick thing is a lot of you libs actually believe this crap. My lib neighbor who hates Trump is absolutely convinced he's gonna be removed from office. She has no idea what he is supposed to have done. I asked her. But that's pretty typical for a lib.

Comment

Working...
          X