The Biden is an Unwell Mentally Retarded Lunatic Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biden is an Unwell Mentally Retarded Lunatic Thread

Post the stories here as they come in - or came in.

He is a walking talking caricature of Donald Trump. Literally everything they SAY Trump is. And they excuse every bit of it. So weird.

Does sound like Trump is pulling a play from the Dems playbook on Junior Biden
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...ews:newsletter
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Nothing can top the Corn Pop story

in case you live in a cave Biden told a story of kicking a rough and tough biker dude named Corn Pop out of a pool he was life guarding at calling him Esther Williams. Corn Pop was waiting outside for Biden with his gang armed with switch blades. Biden stood up to Corn Pop and his fellow bikers armed with a chain. They made peace and lived happily ever after

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwv8cBhnMY
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

in case you live in a cave Biden told a story of kicking a rough and tough biker dude named Corn Pop out of a pool he was life guarding at calling him Esther Williams. Corn Pop was waiting outside for Biden with his gang armed with switch blades. Biden stood up to Corn Pop and his fellow bikers armed with a chain. They made peace and lived happily ever after

I’m starting to wish the libs signing petitions for Obama to resign two days before Inauguration Day so Biden could be President for a day (and screw with Trump45 paraphernalia and other merch) had their way.

Imagine all the tall tales, and exaggerations that could have come from that 24 hour (or whatever) period “when I was President...”

Gold, Jerry, GOLD!
        NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
        The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
        Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
        Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

I’m starting to wish the libs signing petitions for Obama to resign two days before Inauguration Day so Biden could be President for a day (and screw with Trump45 paraphernalia and other merch) had their way.

Imagine all the tall tales, and exaggerations that could have come from that 24 hour (or whatever) period “when I was President...”

Gold, Jerry, GOLD!
          You mean like pinning the medal on the soldier in a war zone with people dying all around them and the soldier saying

“Sir I do not deserve it Sir people are dying Sir.
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Or him being VP during Parkland and having the surviving kids up to the White House

It's early!!!

Comment

Here’s Biden hitting on Corn Pops lady with Corn Pop looking on

It's early!!!

Comment

I know, right? Why does trump waste all that time with the Pres of Ukraine gettin dirt on Biden and his kid when he can just come to this thread?
                COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                "it also does not exonerate him"
                ​​​
                Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                  I know, right? Why does trump waste all that time with the Pres of Ukraine gettin dirt on Biden and his kid when he can just come to this thread?
                  Whoever had jersey in the deflection pool wins

but that leads us to tough guy joe’s next blunder

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Corn Pop should have warned the world about how tough he is

It's early!!!

Comment

The gift that keeps on giving

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaveNYvii...29023603089409

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

I once played poker with King Vitamin.

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes
                      since the Black Sox Scandal, 1919. Big League Tegwar's
                      Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
                      from Boston to California."
                      Joe Jaros, Coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

Working...
                      X