Two new faces of evil...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new faces of evil...

.... El Paso and Dayton. WTF is wrong with these pieces if $hit?
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

We used to put mental patients in places like Creedmore and Bellevue now they sleep in the street or spend all day on social media and playing video games in mommy’s basement and buying guns
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Well the El Paso guy seems like a perfect Trump anti-immigration fella, but he's actually in line with progressive leftism with everything else: https://www.sebgorka.com/the-el-paso...ssive-leftist/

The Dayton dude is a 100% dyed in the wool Jersey guy: https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
        Well the El Paso guy seems like a perfect Trump anti-immigration fella, but he's actually in line with progressive leftism with everything else: https://www.sebgorka.com/the-el-paso...ssive-leftist/

The Dayton dude is a 100% dyed in the wool Jersey guy: https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/
        The media after spending all weekend blaming Trump for El Paso has no interest in the 2nd guy now that we know his politics. Oh and 40 people were shot in Chicago this weekend. Anybody care?
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

And it will continue as long as you idiots continue to politicize these killings. Both sides need to stop pontificating about whose fault it is or whose fault it isn’t. Congress needs to stop blaming and defending and pass some common sense gun and mental health legislation.

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

​​​

Comment

Perhaps the most interesting part is where the guy references the Dayton shooter as “a classic glorified of violence and all around unpleasant person who threatened many”:
            https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/

hhmmmm, I wonder if he owned a precious little toy bat?

​​​

Comment

The reasons for these things happening boil down to a few terrible realities.

We have been feeding hate and division in this country for the better part of three decades now, creating an entire generation of people that only know to hate each other for any difference they can think of.
              We live in the 'freest' country in the world, free to do as we please including mowing down people whenever someone gets angry enough or hopeless enough to not care about tomorrow.
              The move away from religion in this country is creating a society that doesn't believe in eternal damnation, honestly that may be the only use of religion throughout history, without the threat of that, what difference does it make what you do with your time here on this planet? Once anger or hopelessness sets in, why not wreck some sh1t?
              I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

We have been feeding hate and division in this country for the better part of three decades now, creating an entire generation of people that only know to hate each other for any difference they can think of.
                We live in the 'freest' country in the world, free to do as we please including mowing down people whenever someone gets angry enough or hopeless enough to not care about tomorrow.
                The move away from religion in this country is creating a society that doesn't believe in eternal damnation, honestly that may be the only use of religion throughout history, without the threat of that, what difference does it make what you do with your time here on this planet? Once anger or hopelessness sets in, why not wreck some sh1t?

We we don’t institutionalize mental patients anymore. We’re exposed to so much violence on TV and video games that I think were desensitized to it. Easy access to guns. Social media is an absolute cesspool and a breeding ground for all this crap. And of course the media just sucks

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

Perhaps the most interesting part is where the guy references the Dayton shooter as “a classic glorified of violence and all around unpleasant person who threatened many”:
                  https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/

hhmmmm, I wonder if he owned a precious little toy bat?
                  Here's the thing with your little fantasy world. I threatened you under a hypothetical situation brought up by Frank you've threatened NUMEROUS people to fights and death, so **** you and your high horse baldy.
                  My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

The violent video game hypothesis has been around for decades and no study has ever found even a correlation, so it's time to cast that aside.

I think there's multiple factors that lead to these recent shootings. Identify politics, political polarization, and Internet echo chambers create a situations where people are so convinced of their own righteousness and the other side's inherent evilness that they believe the only possible solution is violence. We also can't ignore that fact that these shooters very often come from "incel" culture -- it's never the high school quarterback. The dating culture these days gives the lower strata of males very little hope. Hopeless people do desperate and disgusting things.

And lastly, I'll even add this... we see over and over that the perpetrators were already on someone's radar whether it be a school or the FBI in the case of Parkland. Even as a 2A diehard, I do believe some type of mechanism could be in place at the local lovel -- like gun violence restraining orders -- that uses due process to take weapons away from people we already know are dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                      We also can't ignore that fact that these shooters very often come from "incel" culture -- it's never the high school quarterback. The dating culture these days gives the lower strata of males very little hope. Hopeless people do desperate and disgusting things.
                      Interesting point there, not sure if that's really true, but if so could be 'combated' somewhat with legalized prostitution. Never understood why women march for the right to abort their children, but not to sell their bodies for $$. Never understood why my body my choice applies to one but not the other.
                      I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post

Here's the thing with your little fantasy world. I threatened you under a hypothetical situation brought up by Frank you've threatened NUMEROUS people to fights and death, so **** you and your high horse baldy.
                        LOL....Now that’s funny! When’s the biggest pussy on the mofo comin out?

​​​

Comment

In a country of 300,000,000 adults, some sh*tty person somewhere is gonna do something sh*tty. This is not a balm, it's just the truth. Often we look to explain the inexplicable.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                            In a country of 300,000,000 adults, some sh*tty person somewhere is gonna do something sh*tty. This is not a balm, it's just the truth. Often we look to explain the inexplicable.
                            This.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

I wonder if there is any data looking at this. In terms of other countries....are the ones with less violence more religious? Or even within our own country is church attendance lower in higher crime areas?
                              Make America Lift Again

Comment

Working...
                              X