Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Jersey .... your guy who I sorta like ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    So nobody else is suspicious, huh.
    Very.

Comment

I mean this forum averages roughly two posts a day, right? Not exactly flypaper for British political prognosticators who happen by, is it.

I'll admit half of me wanted to see where this was gonna go.

Comment

Who me? Not British. I have lived in UK for 20 years. From Washington Heights. Real name is Memo Guerra. So Billy War it is in English.
        Last edited by Billy War; 04-25-2019, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Oh good I'm back to being right again.

Biden: "My message to the rest of the world is America is coming back like it used to be!"

Oh you mean like "Make America Great Again"?

Like I said, mini-Trump. It's been tried in many a campaign. It never works.

Comment

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes
            since the Black Sox Scandal, 1919. Big League Tegwar's
            Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
            from Boston to California."
            Joe Jaros, Coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

Originally posted by Billy War View Post

Technically you don't even need this to authorise articles of impeachment. But even with this, the Democrats don't have a case.

Originally posted by Billy War View Post
              Who me? Not British. I have lived in UK for 20 years. From Washington Heights. Real name is Memo Guerra. So Billy War it is in English.
              And yet you spell "authorise" like a Brit. Makes total sense to me, dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

And yet you spell "authorise" like a Brit. Makes total sense to me, dummy.
                Memo Pendejo.

Comment

"So how we gonna beat Trump in 2020?"

"Let's nominate some 90 year old white guy who can't keep his hands off of underage girls. That'll rev up the whacked out radical left wing base that currently owns the party!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Cee View Post
                    "So how we gonna beat Trump in 2020?"

"Let's nominate some 90 year old white guy who can't keep his hands off of underage girls. That'll rev up the whacked out radical left wing base that currently owns the party!!!"
                    I like how he uses a passive tone and tense when referring to Anita Hill.

Comment

The bad news is Jersey was right. It will be Joe Biden. I don't understand how they can get away with it since he is clearly senile, but he is the chosen one. I thought it would be Kamala (it won't, she is awful) but it looks like they know they are going to lose and are looking to sacrifice a white guy at the altar of Trump 2020. Then they can blame whitey again.

I said earlier this year that Biden wouldn't run because of Ukraine. But to show how utterly brazen the Left can really be, it turns out they ran him BECAUSE of Ukraine. Because the rule is (of course) that you are not allowed to investigate someone who is running for office as that counts as interfering in an election. And the media and Democrats all claim this with a straight face because they are Satan incarnate.

The good news is we will all watch together what will come to pass. And what will come to pass is Biden sees the shadow of a young girl's hair. Five more years of Trump.

Comment

Its just amazing they've spent the last 4 years attacking Trump for being an crazy old rich white racist who's some kind of sexual predator and the best opposition they can come up with is an even older white guy making racist comments about how minorities can't raise their kids (mixed in with clearly senile ramblings) and groping people along the way on the campaign trail..... I mean its almost comical. Here comes "Trump-lite!"

I almost feel like they'd be better off digging up the corpse of Hillary Clinton to send her out there for a 40th time than this triumvirate of losers they've decided on. It does feel very much like they are throwing in the towel on 2020...

Comment

I know they probably wouldn’t put an age limit on presidential candidates...but maybe they should have to pass a mental fitness test. And by this I don’t mean their personal doctor signing off on them. I mean like some type of “brain game” type tests done live on stage like the debates. And I would probably push for a physical fitness test but know that wouldn’t fly with the masses. Gimme Biden etc v Trump etc live on TV in the 40 meter dash, squat, bench press, pull/push ups one-on one hoops would be fabulous.
                          Make America Lift Again

Comment

Working...
                          X