X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post
    i had a bunch of messages deleted that I never got to read by a poster not named Aambler. I assume he tried to post under a different handle after he got banned.
    You didn't miss anything. It was his usual, run--of-the-mill anti-Italian crap with occasional Senator Geary "CORLEEOONEE" extras thrown in for emphasis. I took it down as much for him as for the rest of us. He went Howard Beale on us.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

Welcome back to the village idiot’s fantasy camp.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied

Not mine yours. Since you’ve previously threatened to murder me if you show up at my door I’ll have to put you down. Last thing I need is to deal with the legal headaches that would involve.
    Welcome back to the village idiotís fantasy camp.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Wow, this sounds fun, how did I miss all this fun? I assume this got deleted/removed?
    Check the most recent new members to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied

Wow, this sounds fun, how did I miss all this fun? I assume this got deleted/removed?

i had a bunch of messages deleted that I never got to read by a poster not named Ambler. I assume he tried to post under a different handle after he got banned.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied

Are you concerned for your safety?
    Not mine yours. Since youíve previously threatened to murder me if you show up at my door Iíll have to put you down. Last thing I need is to deal with the legal headaches that would involve.

Leave a comment:

• Onda7
    replied

Seriously! Weíve been lucky if this place gets a post or 2 a day lately then all off a sudden all hell done broke loose and we miss it!

Leave a comment:

• Shastada
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    LOL just stop. You've had a bad weekend politically. We get it. But stop before you look like a real dummy.

------ was posting slurs at someone (a super moderator, no less) and saying "ban me ban me" as he boy-squirted his neuroses around for all to see, and you ride in and claim that's somehow the same as a joke name - directed at no mofoite in particular - for a group responsible for the most horrific attack on civilians in US history?

Just... stop. The last thing either of you two need is this "defense" from Barrister Jersey. No mean feat BTW, as somehow you *both* come out looking worse for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied

Ambler has my address. I hope I wasn’t one of his victims?
    Are you concerned for your safety?

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    For the last time. He wasn't banned for the invective.
    I understand that. The invective aside, I stand by my statement that ďsimilar actions of members appear to result in different levels of punishmentĒ

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied

I’ve no recollection of ever threatening you with murder. And as you have a documented history of making things up or wishing I had said something, I’m going to give myself the benefit of the doubt. And you have accused me of being a pedophile an anti-Semite, lumped me into groups of mass murders and “other assorted deranged comments.” You’ve not been banned and I haven’t called fir your banning either.

Again, your inability to understand plain simple English or your determination to post things you wish I said continues to astound. I didn’t complain about anyone. Mine was an observation of the double standard that exists, where similar actions of members appear to result in different levels of punishment.

LOL..... concerned about my safety.... that’s one of your best.
    For the last time. He wasn't banned for the invective.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied

Youíve threatened me with murder. Have accused me more than once in carrying out terrorist attacks and other assorted deranged comments. You havenít been banned and I havenít called for your banning. So why are you complaining about orange and blue threatening to bash your face in? Are you concerned for your safety?
    I’ve no recollection of ever threatening you with murder. And as you have a documented history of making things up or wishing I had said something, I’m going to give myself the benefit of the doubt. And you have accused me of being a pedophile an anti-Semite, lumped me into groups of mass murders and “other assorted deranged comments.” You’ve not been banned and I haven’t called fir your banning either.

Again, your inability to understand plain simple English or your determination to post things you wish I said continues to astound. I didn’t complain about anyone. Mine was an observation of the double standard that exists, where similar actions of members appear to result in different levels of punishment.

LOL..... concerned about my safety.... thatís one of your best.
    Last edited by Jersey Shore; 03-25-2019, 01:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    Hurling slurs at someone.... Jesus man, that’s an everyday occurrence around here. But seriously, this is not a defense of he who was banned. Personally, I couldn’t care less....Yet others ( and fir the record none of those “others” appear in this thread) can attack a religion, make threats of physical violence, post scurrilous comments directed specifically at member and they still post merrily away. Why is that?
    Youíve threatened me with murder. Have accused me more than once in carrying out terrorist attacks and other assorted deranged comments. You havenít been banned and I havenít called for your banning. So why are you complaining about orange and blue threatening to bash your face in? Are you concerned for your safety?

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    If revising history was on the ban list, you'd be first in line.
    No revisionist history here.....but, Iíve said all I wanted to say about this topic. Peace. Out.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied

The explanation has been given to you, clearly spelled out, and not by me. Put your powdered wig away, you are not helping either yourself or - - - - - -. Probably the laat I'll say on the subject in this thread.
    He wasn't banned for the invective and he knows it. His post-banning actions have convinced us that we did the right thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X