• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

The Razorback Fan In Chief?
    Nah, he was too busy screwing pigs rather than following them.

Leave a comment:

• SteveJRogers
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    Eh, Trump doesn't like doing stuff where he could look like a loser. A bloody bracket doesn't look too hot. That's my guess.

Did any of them even do it before Mocha?
    The Razorback Fan In Chief?

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Eh, Trump doesn't like doing stuff where he could look like a loser. A bloody bracket doesn't look too hot. That's my guess.

Did any of them even do it before Mocha?

Leave a comment:

• Onda7
    replied
    Jersey......

With the power to release this report at *any* time on *any* day, for any amount of cultural or news cycle impact, they chose to drop it on a Friday evening... on the first weekend of March Madness.

Think, bro.
    Speaking of. Did your homeboy fill out a bracket? If not THAT’S an impeachable offense!

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied
    Originally posted by 1994 View Post
    I think that you're way off base on that Jersey...way off...just my .02. I think that the American people deserve the truth but because there are so many politicians with things they are hiding on both sides that would come out . I'm afraid there won't be a full scale in depth investigation. Once again the American get screwed.
    You have no idea.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I think that you're way off base on that Jersey...way off...just my .02. I think that the American people deserve the truth but because there are so many politicians with things they are hiding on both sides that would come out . I'm afraid there won't be a full scale in depth investigation. Once again the American get screwed.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Those were fake investigations. Guess you don't keep your eye on the news. Or they don't report those stories on your channels.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by 1994 View Post
    When do the investigations of the FBI, DOJ and Hillary start?
    I think they have not only start but been completed.

Leave a comment:

replied
    When do the investigations of the FBI, DOJ and Hillary start?

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post

You seem to be confused, you’re the idiot. Stop stealing my stuff!!!!
    Last edited by Jersey Shore; 03-23-2019, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Right, when he was dropping indictments he did them right around key moments for the administration, suddenly when the reports done, they drop it at a time where it'll generate the least 'impact'. Obviously this means they either didn't find ****, or the **** they found is all circumstantial *a*** that can't be used to indict anyone and they're not going to bother to try.
    Another celebrant who knows what’s in the report.

Leave a comment:

• Shastada
    replied
    Jersey......

With the power to release this report at *any* time on *any* day, for any amount of cultural or news cycle impact, they chose to drop it on a Friday evening... on the first weekend of March Madness.

Think, bro.
    Right, when he was dropping indictments he did them right around key moments for the administration, suddenly when the reports done, they drop it at a time where it'll generate the least 'impact'. Obviously this means they either didn't find ****, or the **** they found is all circumstantial **** that can't be used to indict anyone and they're not going to bother to try.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

Ah, the village idiot chimes in, exactly on cue.
    1) What an idiotic comment that was for you to have made. Muellers report says nothing about Trump being Putins puppet. It was not part of what he was investigating. But, just for fun, how does the Mueller report prove that Trump isn't a Putin puppet?....your answer should provide a great deal of amusement.
    2) my narrative is where it has always been (see previous note re not knowing whats in Muellers report)....,
    3) I guess we'll add patience to the list of words that you dont know the meaning of. My suggestion is simply that you all don't spike the ball till you are in the endzone.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Well don't let me be the one to dash your hopes.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Jersey......

Think, bro.
    Mueller submitted the report to the attorney general. No matter when he did that, it was always up to Barr when and what was to be "released". I know where you're going, but In this case the timing is insignificant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X