X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
    Sad that such a longtime member self destructed. Still, it’s troubling that other members who have committed similar or even more agregious transgressions are allowed to continue to post. Can’t help but wonder what fate awaits others who don’t adhere to the conservative point of view.
    Believe what you want Jerz. His banning had nothing at all to do with his views.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    And the turd thinks that he's getting under my skin too with his nonsense. I view his posts as I view all of the other spam that I clean up and throw in the trash around here. BTW, and this is the only time that I will write about this, before he was banned, he was given a specific warning by Joe himself and was told what the consequences would be if he ignored the warning and he disregarded it.
    Sad that such a longtime member self destructed. Still, it’s troubling that other members who have committed similar or even more agregious transgressions are allowed to continue to post. Can’t help but wonder what fate awaits others who don’t adhere to the conservative point of view.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    He banned himself like a pussy. Who keeps saying "ban me" in eight successive posts and doxxing folks, unless they're a pussy that wants to get banned? Doxxing has been a no-no around these parts since day 1 and the little totally wrong about Mueller pussy knows it.

It's excites him to think I'm angry right now. And that excitement lights up the same part of his brain that feels shame.

Shame about never being good enough.

I won't elaborate, nor say how he should handle that feeling, because it would help him, and I don't work for free. Instead now he'll probably just dream.

Ambler has my address. I hope I wasnít one of his victims?

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied

i was just curious. Isnít the posting of pictures and personal
    web pages of other members also doxxing?
    You're not just curious.

But it would depend on how those things came to be identified in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    He banned himself like a pussy. Who keeps saying "ban me" in eight successive posts and doxxing folks, unless they're a pussy that wants to get banned? Doxxing has been a no-no around these parts since day 1 and the little totally wrong about Mueller pussy knows it.

It's excites him to think I'm angry right now. And that excitement lights up the same part of his brain that feels shame.

I won't elaborate, nor say how he should handle that feeling, because it would help him, and I don't work for free. Instead now he'll probably just dream.
    i was just curious. Isnít the posting of pictures and personal
    web pages of other members also doxxing?

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied

And the turd thinks that he's getting under my skin too with his nonsense. I view his posts as I view all of the other spam that I clean up and throw in the trash around here. BTW, and this is the only time that I will write about this, before he was banned, he was given a specific warning by Joe himself and was told what the consequences would be if he ignored the warning and he disregarded it.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied

i thought the moderator banned him?

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    TOTAL VINDICATION: Mueller Report Summary Finds No Evidence That Anyone In Trump Campaign or Administration Conspired With, Colluded With, or Coordinated With Russia
    -----------------

Jersey?
    Pussy that banned himself just in time?
    i thought the moderator banned him?

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    TOTAL VINDICATION: Mueller Report Summary Finds No Evidence That Anyone In Trump Campaign or Administration Conspired With, Colluded With, or Coordinated With Russia
    -----------------

Jersey?
    if thats what the investigation showed, then thats all there is to say.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    -----------------

Jersey?

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    TOTAL VINDICATION. Let the liberal spin begin. Err I mean continue

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Trump still has the hottest First Lady ever. He’s a narcissist, an arrogant *******, likely criminal and probably a traitor.... but the man has had some nice pieces of trim. Gotta give him five stars fir that.

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied
    Originally posted by Onda7 View Post
    I don’t know...He might have the first were it was done more publicly? Looks like last year obama and bush 1 and 2 had a friendly bracket competition.
    Every attempt Obama made to come off as cool and street made him look like a douche.

Clinton, however, rocked as **** when he showed up on Arsenio and played his sax in a zoot suit and sunglasses.

Leave a comment:

• Onda7
    replied
    I donít know...He might have the first were it was done more publicly? Looks like last year obama and bush 1 and 2 had a friendly bracket competition.

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    Nah, he was too busy screwing pigs rather than following them.
    Sublime

Leave a comment:

Working...
X