X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

Just think,if he’d just replaced “bl*ck, k*ke, w*p, sp*c j*w” with muslimes, he might still be among us.
    The explanation has been given to you, clearly spelled out, and not by me. Put your powdered wig away, you are not helping either yourself or - - - - - -. Probably the laat I'll say on the subject in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    If revising history was on the ban list, you'd be first in line.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

FFS if you have a problem with someone take it up with Joe. But maybe don't wait seven years and/or make yourself guilty of most if not all the same offenses in the process next time. Just a thought.
    Whhhooooaa there big fella, I’ve not attacked a religion, I’ve nit threatened anyone with physical violence, sure I’ve engaged in harmless name calling, so let’s just hold up on the “guilty of most if not all the same offenses.” You know that is simply not the case.

My problem is with the double standard.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Well I can save him some time and effort:

Trump is a doodyhead who I actually kind of like sometimes cuz I'm really an independent and stuff. Like I'm always saying, all the other forums I'm on hate me too, but for the exact opposite reason you do. It's a fault in their nature, not mine, you bl*ck k*ke w*p sp*c j*w cowards.

"Until lions have their own historian, history will be told by the point of view of the hunter." Old Polish proverb, Thomas Banacek.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied

Trump is a doodyhead who I actually kind of like sometimes cuz I'm really an independent and stuff. Like I'm always saying, all the other forums I'm on hate me too, but for the exact opposite reason you do. It's a fault in their nature, not mine, you bl*ck k*ke w*p sp*c j*w cowards.
    Just think,if he’d just replaced “bl*ck, k*ke, w*p, sp*c j*w” with muslimes, he might still be among us.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Hurling slurs at someone.... Jesus man, that’s an everyday occurrence around here. But seriously, this is not a defense of he who was banned. Personally, I couldn’t care less....Yet others ( and fir the record none of those “others” appear in this thread) can attack a religion, make threats of physical violence, post scurrilous comments directed specifically at member and they still post merrily away. Why is that?
    FFS if you have a problem with someone take it up with Joe. But maybe don't wait seven years and/or make yourself guilty of most if not all the same offenses in the process next time. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    He continues unsuccessfully to try to re-join the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Hurling slurs at someone.... Jesus man, that’s an everyday occurrence around here. But seriously, this is not a defense of he who was banned. Personally, I couldn’t care less....Yet others ( and fir the record none of those “others” appear in this thread) can attack a religion, make threats of physical violence, post scurrilous comments directed specifically at member and they still post merrily away. Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    LOL just stop. You've had a bad weekend politically. We get it. But stop before you look like a real dummy.

------ was posting slurs at someone (a super moderator, no less) and saying "ban me ban me" as he boy-squirted his neuroses around for all to see, and you ride in and claim that's the same as a joke name for a group responsible for the most horrific attack on civilians in US history.

Just... stop. The last thing either of you two need is this "defense" from Barrister Jersey. No mean feat BTW, as somehow you *both* come out looking worse for it.
    He continues unsuccessfully to try to re-join the forum.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied

Yet muslimes is okay?
    LOL just stop. You've had a bad weekend politically. We get it. But stop before you look like a real dummy.

------ was posting slurs at someone (a super moderator, no less) and saying "ban me ban me" as he boy-squirted his neuroses around for all to see, and you ride in and claim that's somehow the same as a joke name - directed at no mofoite in particular - for a group responsible for the most horrific attack on civilians in US history?

Just... stop. The last thing either of you two need is this "defense" from Barrister Jersey. No mean feat BTW, as somehow you *both* come out looking worse for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

I barely tolerated his anti-Italian comments, but referring to other members as k*kes, going so far as to name himself blank-the-k*ke in a post-banning incarnation, was 10 steps over the line.
    Yet muslimes is okay?

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

I barely tolerated his anti-Italian comments, but referring to other members as k*kes, going so far as to name himself blank-the-k*ke in a post-banning incarnation, was 10 steps over the line.
    And as we all know (or should) he's much smaarter than the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied

That’s fine, I’ll take your word fir it.....but, as I said, seems to be a double standard.
    No chance in hell. This place is as lax as it comes - in a good way - with the "rules" and you know it. The only people I ever see banned around here beg for it, and tend to get warned as well.

A guy wants to splatter his mental illness all over the group, eventually you have to try and stop him regardless of his politics.

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied

That’s fine, I’ll take your word fir it.....but, as I said, seems to be a double standard.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    Believe what you want Jerz. His banning had nothing at all to do with his views.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X