is there anything more cowardly....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    KO, remember when McCain was running against the Mocha Mussolini and our friends on the left were telling us that his time in the "Hanoi Hilton" left him dangerously emotionally scarred, and that his protracted time as a POW was not an asset to be considered in his candidacy, but rather was an indictment of his fitness for office?
    I am one who was concerned about his (McCain’s) mental stability and fitness for office.
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

I am one who was concerned about his (McCain’s) mental stability and fitness for office.
      Jerz, you're much too modest. You yourself were calling him a Manchurian Candidate and a traitor. My comments above were referring to our friends on the left in general.

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes since the Black Sox Scandal,
      1919. Big League Tegwar's Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
      from Boston to California." Joe Jaros, coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

KO, remember when McCain was running against the Mocha Mussolini and our friends on the left were telling us that his time in the "Hanoi Hilton" left him dangerously emotionally scarred, and that his protracted time as a POW was not an asset to be considered in his candidacy, but rather was an indictment of his fitness for office?
        Frank: We still have Bangkok where I am moving. For those who dont know, his schpiel is he runs nursing homes. In fact, he is an adult film star and you can find dildo casts of his member all over the world. And they are indeed unforgiving. Hence my comment that he can shish ka bob like three of these skinny tight local gals in one go.

Metsc; An enigma. It;s not my fault that Italians are the lowest IQ of US immigrants from Europe are Eyetalians. They're just dumber. But we are both dead heads, so I dont care how dumb he is. I even used to send him tapes back in the 00's . I even invited him to 1st row center for a seat of gypsy jazz that one of the players Bireli lagrene has given me. He said no.

oh well. expect to see more of me....unless I an banned, Then I wil just use another ban proof persona.

Oh and god bless king olerud. In minds eye he is a goy grumpy old man bernie sanders. But I could be wrong. He might be Jewish. BTW, I hate Bernie Sanders.
        Last edited by Dewitt Clinton; 03-22-2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Jerz, you're much too modest. You yourself were calling him a Manchurian Candidate and a traitor. My comments above were referring to our friends on the left in general.
            Yes, I did refer to him as a Manchurian candidate and a traitor. There have been whispers (and some screaming) that McCain sold out some of his fellow POWs fir better medical treatment.
            COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
            "it also does not exonerate him"
            ​​​
            Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

There's a reason why all the other things you've tried have failed, shambles. I could ballpark the number of failures, too, but it would likely upset you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

Yes, I did refer to him as a Manchurian candidate and a traitor. There have been whispers (and some screaming) that McCain sold out some of his fellow POWs fir better medical treatment.
                More than just whispers from what I remember reading awhile back from some of his fellow Hilton prisoners Jersey.
                Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Working...
                X