Tim Allen on Trump: itís a very loaded question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Allen on Trump: itís a very loaded question

Despite never officially endorsing Donald Trump, many of Allenís detractors label him as a staunch supporter. However, the star also clarified his more nuanced view of politics with regard to the president.

ďYou know Ö itís a very loaded question. Iíve met [Trump] at [a] charity event years ago, and that certainly doesnít fit with the man who tweets. Iíve met a lot of people in private whose public persona is a bit off. My perception is 'letís see what he gets done.' Letís stop banging on the pilotís door and trying to pull the guy out of his seat while heís still flying. You might not like how heís flying the plane but letís let him land it,Ē Allen told the outlet.

ďDo I like him or agree with him? Ö I donít know. Somebody got this NAFTA thing done. How did that happen? Itís like a slight of hand with this dude. Thereís this smoke and smelly food but over here he just fixed a pothole.Ē
    In the liberal world this is like a full endorsement so I can see why liberal Hollywood hates him. IMO I've always been anti-Trump the person, but wait and see on Trump the president.

I think that the vast majority of America is in this same boat, but the liberal media is so hell bent on trying to get everyone to hate him that it turns a lot of people off. Normally politics only pops up on people's radar every two years around election times, but the lib media has been hell bent since Trump won to not let anyone go back to their lives and force feed politics 24/7/365.
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all
Working...
X