X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday President Trump

Must EndThe Season...

This date will be a national holiday in the not too distant future
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head,” Trump told Fox News Channel. “Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

...there's just so much we can learn from NoKo, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
        “He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head,” Trump told Fox News Channel. “Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

...there's just so much we can learn from NoKo, isn't there?
        why isn't everyone VERY, VERY frightened by that quote?
        COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
        "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

Comment

Must EndThe Season...

Comment

I can't believe after 500 days people still hyperventilate over things Trump says in jest. Then again the guy that's scared thinks he's hitter
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

He's the ultimate troll. The fake news eats it up.
              Must EndThe Season...

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                I can't believe after 500 days people still hyperventilate over things Trump says in jest. Then again the guy that's scared thinks he's hitter
                Did FDR joke about how well run the gulags were?
                Did Truman joke about how obediant Nazi soldiers were?
                Did Bush joke about how enthusiastic al Queda was?

This isn’t a PC thing, because I hate that crap. This is the leader of the free world being flippant about how precisely unfree North Koreans are. Because, can you believe it guys, if those people don’t sit up and listen intently their grand kids’ grand kids will be eating goat sh*t in a forced labor camp. Hardy har har, am I right?

Respect the office or something like that that Republicans used to believe, right?

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

Did FDR joke about how well run the gulags were?
                  Did Truman joke about how obediant Nazi soldiers were?
                  Did Bush joke about how enthusiastic al Queda was?

This isn’t a PC thing, because I hate that crap. This is the leader of the free world being flippant about how precisely unfree North Koreans are. Because, can you believe it guys, if those people don’t sit up and listen intently their grand kids’ grand kids will be eating goat sh*t in a forced labor camp. Hardy har har, am I right?

Respect the office or something like that that Republicans used to believe, right?

Bush joked about WMDs at the WHCD and the left went bananas. Obama joked about bowling like a retard. trump said 2 words in a free for all press conference that you are blowing way out of proportion and about 10 minutes later when a reporter brought it up he said "for gods sake I was joking next question". The guy is trying to solve a problem that's been around all our lives and has reached a boiling point, if he has to heap some false praise on the guy to get it done so be it. Seems to me that what he's doing is working. If a word scares you i really don't give a crap

It's early!!!

Comment

Bush joked about WMDs at the WHCD and the left went bananas. Obama joked about bowling like a retard. trump said 2 words in a free for all press conference that you are blowing way out of proportion and about 10 minutes later when a reporter brought it up he said "for gods sake I was joking next question". The guy is trying to solve a problem that's been around all our lives and has reached a boiling point, if he has to heap some false praise on the guy to get it done so be it. Seems to me that what he's doing is working. If a word scares you i really don't give a crap
                    LOL.... another sad, weak, pathetic defense of “your guy”
                    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
                    "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

Comment

Do you really think there wouldn’t have been mention of it here if Obama had made a similar joke?
                      Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Do you really think there wouldn’t have been mention of it here if Obama had made a similar joke?
                        obama never gave free for all press conferences. He would take 3 questions that would take an hour each to answer and the reporters were very respectful or asleep, probably the latter.

cnn and JSNBC wouldn't give it the time of day. It's a total nonstory. BTW What did you think of the NY attorney general (whose stated goal is to stop Trump) filing a bogus lawsuit on the same day the IG report was released. Is that the proper use of his office?

It's early!!!

Comment

Probably a waste of time and money. And I don’t have much doubt she is any less of a clown than schneiderman.
                          Make America Lift Again

Comment

The press fake flipped out over Reagan's jokes, too, so not much has changed there.

I guess I can see why you think it's "offensive", defender, but you are being rather precious about it. Besides, FDR didn't need to joke about Soviet camps - he created camps of his own. And the Left unsurprisingly still hails him as a hero.

Libs all laughed at Trump when he very seriously said he wanted to help get the economy to 6% growth - which may very well happen in one of the next three or four quarters (as long as R's retain both houses).

Then he jokes about being worshiped like a dictator (of a country with a virulently, almost impossibly hostile press that can't find a single positive thing to ever say about him for 1,000 straight days) and libs take it seriously. But it's not them that needs to get their heads screwed on properly. It's obviously the universe that's upside down.

Comment

Obama told his "people" they needed to knock on doors and get in the "enemy's" (Republicans) faces to win elections. He also instructed his supporters to "bring a gun to a knife fight" - with Republicans. These are things he said while President, in both cases with sincere, pre-written thoughtfulness. Incidentally, talking about the exact same entire half of the country that Hillary said were "beyond redemption".

Not misguided. Not mistaken. BEYOND *REDEMPTION*. I may not be too up on my religion, but I believe that means deservedly headed to eternal damnation with a 0% chance of Jesus ever caring.

But she may have been projecting.

That sh*t is *infinitely* troubling, but I certainly didn't see anyone aside from the targets of these threats/insults complaining about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X