Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballmastrz: 9009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ballmastrz: 9009

    discuss ....
    Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

    discuss ......

  • #2
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
      Exactly.
      Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

      discuss ......

      Comment


      • #4
        So i started watching this because of the thread. Two episodes in and I'm like WTF?
        I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shastada View Post
          So i started watching this because of the thread. Two episodes in and I'm like WTF?
          How ****ing awesome is that show?!?!
          Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

          discuss ......

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

            How ****ing awesome is that show?!?!
            reminds me a lot of aqua teen hunger force, which is a good thing
            I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shastada View Post

              reminds me a lot of aqua teen hunger force, which is a good thing
              The guy who plays the ball was Master Shake.

              Dana Snyder.
              Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

              discuss ......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

                The guy who plays the ball was Master Shake.

                Dana Snyder.
                That makes sense. I was wondering why my brain was connecting the two shows since they are pretty different. LOL
                I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

                Comment

                Working...
                X