HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So Mueller's office allegedly says that he cannot indict a sitting president, based on DOJ rules. Whether Mueller said it of not, it is actually 100% true.

So what was the point of this little exhibition again?

Ah yes, Trial by Media and keep Trump on the defensive at least until the midterms. In other words, they got nothing. OMG wait until the libs realize it's over.

Sad!

The only mistake Trump made was naming Sessions AG. If we had a real AG they'd be going after the scum that orchestrated this entire facade. Remember the mocking Trump got when said he was "wire tapped". Well it's turning out that was the understatement of the century
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Think shambler will return to collect his losings?

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        So Mueller's office allegedly says that he cannot indict a sitting president, based on DOJ rules. Whether Mueller said it of not, it is actually 100% true.

So what was the point of this little exhibition again?

Ah yes, Trial by Media and keep Trump on the defensive at least until the midterms. In other words, they got nothing. OMG wait until the libs realize it's over.

Sad!
        The actual facts:
        The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, will not indict President Trump if he finds wrongdoing in his investigation of Trump campaign links to Russia, according to the president’s lawyers. They said Wednesday that Mr. Mueller’s investigators told them that he would adhere to the Justice Department’s view
        Cannot vs will not.
        Justice department rules vs Justice department’s view.
        Wishing vs reality
        COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
        "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

Comment

Oh so he's on the High Road is he now? What, pray tell, is the material difference between your two halves of a hair?

Comment

Here, I'll tell you what it is: It's so they can pretend they got something when they got nothing.

Gosh, even you commie libs won't fall for that one. They will be calling for Mueller's skull on a spike within 24 hours of the official end announcement.

Hey but at least he'll write a book. There's some consolation.

Comment

Oh so he's on the High Road is he now? What, pray tell, is the material difference between your two halves of a hair
              You’re the self proclaimed infallible, omnipotent, resident soooooper-jean-yuss, surely you know the difference between can’’t and will not and the difference between a rule and a view. You’re slipping.
              Last edited by Jersey Shore; 05-17-2018, 12:47 AM.

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

"LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

You’re the self proclaimed infallible, omnipotent, resident soooooper-jean-yuss,
                I would take issue with the word resident. I barely spend any time here anymore.

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                surely you know the difference between can’’t and will not and the difference between a rule and a view. You’re slipping.
                I can also tell you the difference between two different Frosted Flakes (tm) but I can't tell you why it *matters*.

Comment

I would take issue with the word resident. I barely spend any time here anymore.

I can also tell you the difference between two different Frosted Flakes (tm) but I can't tell you why it *matters*.
                  WOW, that’s just sad.

Comment

Working...
                  X