No announcement yet.

Newsflash: Time to Amend the Lib Hierarchy of Group Social Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still confused as to what the sh*t that has to do with the conversation I thought we were having. Did I name a specific person?

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
      I'm still confused as to what the sh*t that has to do with the conversation I thought we were having. Did I name a specific person?
      Those memes are being circulating on social media to make Trump, plus his ties to Epstein, out to be worse than Biden (because it’s Trump’s own daughter), and flat out a disgusting pedophile.

More points to the “no way will pedos ever be accepted” side of the argument.
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

I've laid out a case for increasing mainstreaming of pedophilia. With examples. I've explained to you how, in our own society, the unacceptable now quickly becomes the accepted. With examples. In sum I have answered your query in the most complete way possible.

Your counter falls well short of the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
          Good to see you're still a ****ig idiot.
          For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

I've laid out a case for increasing mainstreaming of pedophilia. With examples. I've explained to you how, in our own society, the unacceptable now quickly becomes the accepted. With examples. In sum I have answered your query in the most complete way possible.

Your counter falls well short of the mark.
            Speaking of the abnormal becoming normal, The Mets can shove their bats, balls and gloves up their Asses. I've been a fan since I was 8 years old. After yesterday's display with that POS Smith kneeling, the team walking off the field and placing what is basically now a terrorist flag on our sacred HOME PLATE, I will never watch another MLB baseball game again. My last visit to Shitty Field will be to honor the statue of "The Franchise:" if these POS owners ever actually get it done and placed. **** The Mets and **** ALL professional sports other than Hockey. Not that I don't expect hockey to cave and kiss terrorist ass eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

Those memes are being circulating on social media to make Trump, plus his ties to Epstein, out to be worse than Biden (because it’s Trump’s own daughter), and flat out a disgusting pedophile.

More points to the “no way will pedos ever be accepted” side of the argument.
              BTW, you ****ing moron, if Ivanka looked like YOU and was on her dad;s lap, would you still think this was in any way appropriate? A father doesn't decide if his daughter can sit on his lap because she happens to be attractive you ****ing LOSER!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

BTW, you ****ing moron, if Ivanka looked like YOU and was on her dad;s lap, would you still think this was in any way appropriate? A father doesn't decide if his daughter can sit on his lap because she happens to be attractive you ****ing LOSER!
                I didn’t create the meme.

That was trying to bolster my point to KO that pro-gender fluidity, pro-willing sex industry workers, “stop being so religiously sanctimonious when it comes to adult themes and sexuality in media” etc libs are disgusted and hate the very notion of pedophilia.
                Last edited by SteveJRogers; 08-29-2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

It’s in the same vein of liberal hypocrisy that will look at a outwardly non-religious couple whom are very rarely not together and often seen in PSA poses* and see at as being all adorable, lovey-dovey and an example of pure devotion to one’s committed partnership.

Yet will find the same behavior from someone who follows staunch religious and traditional value sets like Mike Pence as creepy, repressive and a sign of toxic masculinity possessiveness.

Anyway, I’ll concede to KO on the chipping away at what is considered mainstream behavior until it gets turned the other way.

*Best example, Paul and Linda McCartney whom were said that since they met to her passing, you could count on one hand the amount of days they spent apart.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                    I guess Steve isn’t a QAnon guy, huh?
                    Thinking about my post above, it is interesting that QAnon is getting dismissed by the mainstream because of their Alex Jones like conspiracies once you do a deep dive on them.

Yet, because of the names that imply that if you are against them, then you an evil, racist and fascist scum, Antifa and BLM as organizations aren’t afforded the same deep dives into their platforms and goals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Speaking of the abnormal becoming normal, The Mets can shove their bats, balls and gloves up their Asses. I've been a fan since I was 8 years old. After yesterday's display with that POS Smith kneeling, the team walking off the field and placing what is basically now a terrorist flag on our sacred HOME PLATE, I will never watch another MLB baseball game again. My last visit to Shitty Field will be to honor the statue of "The Franchise:" if these POS owners ever actually get it done and placed. **** The Mets and **** ALL professional sports other than Hockey. Not that I don't expect hockey to cave and kiss terrorist ass eventually.
                      So, do you discern at all between the BLM rioters and other people just trying to peacefully make a point? Don’t get me wrong — BLM organizers are essentially terrorists, IMO. And the athletes kneeling and boycotting seem silly and awkward and performative. I roll my eyes. But it’s important that we clearly see the difference between something that’s morally wrong and something merely annoying. Trying to condemn both equally actually provides cover for BLM to escalate the violence because their voices aren’t being “heard.” And if you have to run and hide for a little peaceful dissidence, ask yourself how different you are from the college kids who need safe spaces from opinions that hurt their feelings, anyway.

Comment

Except "the BLM movement" is arguing that Rand Paul and his wife weren't assaulted because it was just talk and talk isn't assault. *You* are the one giving them cover if you don't condemn the movement entirely. I mean this is Rand Paul, not Ted Cruz. They are coming for everyone.

Actual peaceful protesters are a totally separate discussion and completely irrelevant since nobody in the entire world has a problem with people "peacefully protesting".

Comment

Except "the BLM movement" is arguing that Rand Paul and his wife weren't assaulted because it was just talk and talk isn't assault. *You* are the one giving them cover if you don't condemn the movement entirely. I mean this is Rand Paul, not Ted Cruz. They are coming for everyone.

Actual peaceful protesters are a totally separate discussion and completely irrelevant since nobody in the entire world has a problem with people "peacefully protesting".
                          You are no stranger to the search feature on this forum. Go back to the time when the kneeling first started and I'm confident you'll find that there were people who certainly did have a problem with peaceful protesting.

I give no support to people who riot, loot, and harass in the streets. That stuff offends my sensibilities every bit as much it would for a law and order conservative. But when it comes to condemning "the movement", you have to pin down what that even means. Where exactly does this movement begin and end? Are you asking me to condemn the black lives matter protests or the Black Lives Matter organization?

The trick with Black Lives Matter organization is that it is wholly innocuous in name but led by malicious Marxists and critical race theorists and under girded by violent antifa foot soldiers. It's a devious bait and switch. This might seem obvious to you and me but not so much to general public who only pay attention casually. I fully condemn the dishonest branding, its actual ideology, and the chaos it has wrought -- 100%, whole cloth.

But do I condemn the lower case black lives matter protests in their entirety? Not quite. There's plenty of decent people who are willing to say that black lives matter (because they do). They might wear or a shirt or go to a rally. They want some police accountability and more criminal justice reform, and they support black athletes who want to kneel, boycott, or whatever. Am i really supposed to believe that every single one of these millionaire NBA and MLB players are actually Marxists who want to burn the system down? Personally, I think it's more likely they're just... Democrats.

As usual, tribal thinking sucks. There's degrees and shades here. I'd argue that if we condemn everyone who says that black lives matter rather than the nefarious elements of Black Lives Matter, it only inflames the latter.

Comment

Working...
                          X