No announcement yet.

Newsflash: Time to Amend the Lib Hierarchy of Group Social Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again Stevie, any tme you wish to come out of your slumber, Olerud will be here for you:

The UK Drag Queen Story Hour Twitter account was locked after drawing fury from various social media users due to a post containing a pro-pedophilia message.

The phrase "love has no age" carries pro-pedophilia connotations of both an authentic and inauthentic nature.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
      Again Stevie, any tme you wish to come out of your slumber, Olerud will be here for you:

The UK Drag Queen Story Hour Twitter account was locked after drawing fury from various social media users due to a post containing a pro-pedophilia message.

The phrase "love has no age" carries pro-pedophilia connotations of both an authentic and inauthentic nature.
      But that’s exactly my point. There is enough vitriolic hate for the simple act of pedophilia among the masses, everywhere no matter where on social, political, theological, etc spectrums they are on, that there is no way that it will be accepted in the way other forms of non-straight, non-original gendered and consenting couplings are.
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Stay asleep, my friend. It's a better life.

Comment

I think steve is a little too obsessed with this pedo stuff, makes me.. concerned... why that is?
          I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post
            I think steve is a little too obsessed with this pedo stuff, makes me.. concerned... why that is?
            It’s that due to all the examples* I’ve used where such activity is usually seen as a more evil, unredeemable and vile act than anything except murder and genocide by the vast masses, regardless of where they fall on political, social, theological, philosophical, etc spectrums, that I really believe that it’s not going to be on a legit version of a “protected social status groups list” in anyone’s lifetimes.

And that it’s taken nearly a year for KO to respond

*-Priests fu[king boys coverup being the biggest reason for walking away from organized religion, let alone the Christian faith.

IDK, maybe the ****1ng jokes and too easily done horror and suspense movies about all these years later, and stories like my friend who is an Episcopalian minister having to explain he’s not a gay pedophile every time gets angry glares when he wears his clerical collar in public after a major news story about the scandals had recently broke are still getting to me.

-People not caring whether or not Epstein killed himself, because its one less living pedo

Comment

How much more obvious do you want it to get, Steve?

Coming to Netflix (remember the Obamas are on the Board):

---------------------------------------------
              Cuties. 1h 36mFrench Movies. Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity....

Now Steve at what point in the life-movie do you say to yourself, whoa, is Bruce Willis a GHOST????

You are trying to apply human nature to what godless satanic demons of hate hell are doing to society RIGHT NOW. We have people being beaten and killed in the streets by the terror wing of the DNC in an election year and not a single one of these elected animals will condemn them. And that includes everyone with an R after their name not called Trump. The whole violent movement is in fact being celebrated. And simultaneously hidden and obscured by the media.

Now review what I have presented and then ask yourself honestly how rare it is that I am wrong.

Comment

And that it’s taken nearly a year for KO to respond
                ----------------------------------------

Not a subject I like to talk about.

Comment

I guess Steve isn’t a QAnon guy, huh?

Comment

Performance art.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                      I guess Steve isn’t a QAnon guy, huh?
                      Is anyone supposed to be for the Alex Joneses of the 2010s?

Comment

How much more obvious do you want it to get, Steve?

Coming to Netflix (remember the Obamas are on the Board):

Cuties. 1h 36mFrench Movies. Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity....

Now Steve at what point in the life-movie do you say to yourself, whoa, is Bruce Willis a GHOST????

You are trying to apply human nature to what godless satanic demons of hate hell are doing to society RIGHT NOW. We have people being beaten and killed in the streets by the terror wing of the DNC in an election year and not a single one of these elected animals will condemn them. And that includes everyone with an R after their name not called Trump. The whole violent movement is in fact being celebrated. And simultaneously hidden and obscured by the media.

Now review what I have presented and then ask yourself honestly how rare it is that I am wrong.
                        Yeah that sh1t does hurt my argument.

But as I keep saying, there are plenty of libs who are all for letting kids at that age figure out their gender "fluidity" on their own, and support that sort of exploration among that child and his/her peer groups that shun crap that fetishises them for adult purposes,

I don't have an answer as to why pedophilia among religious community leaders gets the brunt of the vitriol, while scholastic instances are kept more hush-hush, and not made the butt of jokes...well I do have one, obviously they have unions, but my point there was always the reason for the vitriol and jokes at the Church's expense is also my point about why this sh1t will never be accepted by any mainstream mass population.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
                          I don't have an answer as to why pedophilia among religious community leaders gets the brunt of the vitriol, while scholastic instances are kept more hush-hush, and not made the butt of jokes....
                          You really can't be that obtuse, can you? One has the Teflon D stamp of approval, and one doesn't. I'll let you guess which is which.

A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

my point about why this sh1t will never be accepted by any mainstream mass population.
                            Steve... if I told you ten years ago that in less than a decade, no one would be allowed to express the sentiment "all lives matter" - a notion that back then 99% of people agreed with - in public without getting fired or possibly physically attacked or killed... would you have believed me? And what if I further told you this constant threat actually stopped most people from speaking up in support of the cause?

Know your enemy, buddy. These little child exploitation oopsies that suddenly keep happening out in the open are not accidents. And as you already noted, they have occurred well *after* I expressed my opinion. But not very long after, in the grand scheme.

That alone should creep you out.

Comment

Steve... if I told you ten years ago that in less than a decade, no one would be allowed to express the sentiment "all lives matter" - a notion that back then 99% of people agreed with - in public without getting fired or possibly physically attacked or killed... would you have believed me? And what if I further told you this constant threat actually stopped most people from speaking up in support of the cause?

Know your enemy, buddy. These little child exploitation oopsies that suddenly keep happening out in the open are not accidents. And as you already noted, they have occurred well *after* I expressed my opinion. But not very long after, in the grand scheme.

That alone should creep you out.
                              I can counter that memes that show Trump holding Ivanka in the similar manners Joe Biden does to UNRELATED girls and young women are starting to crop up to make Trump out to be worse than a pedophile (since I don’t even want to find out that there is a real term to describe the reverse of an oedipus complex) for such poses and a bit too overt PDA towards his daughter.

Comment

I can counter that memes that show Trump holding Ivanka in the similar manners Joe Biden does to UNRELATED girls and young women are starting to crop up to make Trump out to be worse than a pedophile (since I don’t even want to find out that there is a real term to describe the reverse of an oedipus complex) for such poses and a bit too overt PDA towards his daughter.
                                What the f*ck are you on about?

Comment

Working...
                                X