Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=em...zY&app=desktop
    Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

It's funny that this video isn't trending, yet videos with a fraction of the views are.
    A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

These people(jersey's guys) make me sick
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

ALEX JONES!!!!! INFOwars!!!!!
        COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
        "it also does not exonerate him"
        ​​​
        Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

liberalism is most certainly a mental disorder

and as JS proves, the ends are always more important than the means

just get results - they don't care how - political terrorism

it's amazing how much corruption there is in the Democratic machine

if hiLIARy becomes POTUS, it will be the biggest travesty in US political history

JS will be happy
          Last edited by Green Must Go; 10-18-2016, 12:52 PM.
          The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Come on.....political terrorism??? Give it a rest. Like I said earlier, ANYTHING short of violence, that keeps trump out of the White House is a good, great thing!!!!!

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
              liberalism is most certainly a mental disorder

and as JS proves, the ends are always more important than the means

just get results - they don't care how - political terrorism

it's amazing how much corruption there is in the Democratic machine

if hiLIARy becomes POTUS, it will be the biggest travesty in US political history

JS will be happy
              It amazes me more how easily supporters for Democratic candidates (never mind Hillary or Obama back in 2008) will dismiss it all, or how little they care about it in the long run. As long as the Democratic coronation occurs as planned.
              NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
              The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
              Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
              Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

The level of corruption is even worse than I thought. The latest wiki dump shows a reporter that actually sent his articles to one of the Clinton crime family capos for approval before publication.

In an April 30, 2015 email, released Monday by WikiLeaks, Politico’s chief political correspondent Glenn Thrush asked John Podesta to approve his writing pre-publication. Thrush begged Podesta not to tell anyone he had shared the copy and referred to himself as “a hack” in the email exchange.

“No worries Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u,” Thrush wrote to Podesta. “Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I ****ed up anything.”

The Politico reporter then included five paragraphs from a story he would publish May 1 titled: “Hillary’s big-money dilemma.” Podesta replied that, off-the-record, there were “no problems.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/po...#ixzz4NSjmQMJ8
                Last edited by METSSC; 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM.
                “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                  The level of corruption is even worse than I thought. The latest wiki dump shows a reporter that actually sent his articles to one of the Clinton crime family capos for approval before publication.

In an April 30, 2015 email, released Monday by WikiLeaks, Politico’s chief political correspondent Glenn Thrush asked John Podesta to approve his writing pre-publication. Thrush begged Podesta not to tell anyone he had shared the copy and referred to himself as “a hack” in the email exchange.

“No worries Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u,” Thrush wrote to Podesta. “Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I ****ed up anything.”

The Politico reporter then included five paragraphs from a story he would publish May 1 titled: “Hillary’s big-money dilemma.” Podesta replied that, off-the-record, there were “no problems.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/po...#ixzz4NSjmQMJ8
                  Just for fun, isn't this more of a black mark on the reporter? Would any campaign refuse the request from a reporter to "approve" or review a story said reporter sent them before publication? Is it not a journalistic procedure to ask for comment from the subject before publication?

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

It amazes me more how easily supporters for Democratic candidates (never mind Hillary or Obama back in 2008) will dismiss it all, or how little they care about it in the long run. As long as the Democratic coronation occurs as planned.
                    It amazes me how easily some subscribe to the theory that it is only dems who are guilty.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

It amazes me how easily some subscribe to the theory that it is only dems who are guilty.
                      I didn't say that. Generally it becomes political career suicide if a Republican gets caught doing various scummy things to get elected or to gain any sort of advantage. Yet its not given the time of day the other way.

Comment

Show me proof that Trump and/or the RNC is doing the same thing.

The preponderance of evidence is there (emails and videos) showing that the Dems will stoop as low as they have to in order to keep the other guy out of office. And you've already said you are okay with that as long as Trump doesn't win. So you must condone everything the Dem operatives are doing against Trump.

It probably won't, but I'd love it if all this leaked info swung the vote just enough for Hillary to lose the election.

If the Clinton machine is doing these sorts of things during the election, just imagine what it will do once she is in office....scary to think about. And I never really lent much credibility to people who talk about the list of Clinton enemies that have disappeared or who ended up dead. But now after watching the video, I'm starting to believe that it isn't out of the realm of possibility the way these operatives operate.....
                        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

I didn't say that. Generally it becomes political career suicide if a Republican gets caught doing various scummy things to get elected or to gain any sort of advantage. Yet its not given the time of day the other way.
                          So, you see a you tube video and that's proof?

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post

Show me proof that Trump and/or the RNC is doing the same thing.

The preponderance of evidence is there (emails and videos) showing that the Dems will stoop as low as they have to in order to keep the other guy out of office. And you've already said you are okay with that as long as Trump doesn't win. So you must condone everything the Dem operatives are doing against Trump.

It probably won't, but I'd love it if all this leaked info swung the vote just enough for Hillary to lose the election.

If the Clinton machine is doing these sorts of things during the election, just imagine what it will do once she is in office....scary to think about. And I never really lent much credibility to people who talk about the list of Clinton enemies that have disappeared or who ended up dead. But now after watching the video, I'm starting to believe that it isn't out of the realm of possibility the way these operatives operate.....
                            Let's not get ahead of ourselves...first of all, I said "short of violence".....and to what "evidence" are you referring? The you-tube video?????

​​​

Comment

So, you see a you tube video and that's proof?
                              Like Benghazi, it isn't about a YouTube video!

Comment

Working...
                              X