TRUMP WINS DEBATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    Gosh, you sound like "one of those people who hate everything Obama does for no reason at all".

Amazing how you manage to sound like that in every post about Trump.

It seems like it would be so beneath you with the way you speak of the "hatred of Obama".
    I dont "hate" anyone,.......just voicing my opinion that Trump is unqualified, unfit and unbalanced. A Trump presidency would result in disaster, both domestically and internationally.
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        I'm not so sure he's going to fair any better in debate no. 2:

The second debate will take place less than two weeks later, on Sunday, October 9 at Washington University in St. Louis. This one will be moderated by Anderson Cooper of CNN and anchored by Martha Raddatz of ABC News. Trump had previously shared concern about the debates competing with Sunday night and Monday night football and had thought the Commission on Presidential Debates should consider moving the date.

The third debate will take place on Wednesday, October 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Chris Wallace of Fox News will moderate the third debate.

In addition to these two presidential debates, there will also be a vice presidential debate. This one will take place on Tuesday, October 4 at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia.
        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

we're not bringing exported jobs back. Aint gonna happen. The moderator was a reg'd republican, btw. I'm nit sure it really matter who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ambler View Post
            we're not bringing exported jobs back. Aint gonna happen. The moderator was a reg'd republican, btw. I'm nit sure it really matter who wins.
            And I'm a registered democrat. So what. Tell me how he votes and who he gives money to
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

And I'm a registered democrat. So what. Tell me how he votes and who he gives money to
              You first.
              Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
              Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
              {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

I've voted in every election since Carter, but have never been registered to a party. While most of my votes have been (R), I have voted (D) many times especially in local elections, and actually voted (I) once as well. I've made it a personal policy never to give money to any candidate. I would rather give the money to a charitable or church organization in order to better put the money to good use. I'm sick to my stomach when I think of the hundreds of millions of dollars that are wasted on campaigns....

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                  I've voted in every election since Carter, but have never been registered to a party. While most of my votes have been (R), I have voted (D) many times especially in local elections, and actually voted (I) once as well. I've made it a personal policy never to give money to any candidate. I would rather give the money to a charitable or church organization in order to better put the money to good use. I'm sick to my stomach when I think of the hundreds of millions of dollars that are wasted on campaigns....
                  I could have typed this almost verbatim.
                  A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                    The sad thing is to really make an impact with your vote, you need to belong to a party. Just look at this year's GOP primary and how that changed the political landscape.
                    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

• If I recall correctly trump did better I the open primaries while Cruz did better in the closed ones. The Dems never had a choice. Between the superdelegates and the DNC working against Bernie it was just a hiLIARy coronation

It's early!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                        If I recall correctly trump did better I the open primaries while Cruz did better in the closed ones. The Dems never had a choice. Between the superdelegates and the DNC working against Bernie it was just a hiLIARy coronation
                        Ironic that the GOP primaries consisted of 16 candidates, including a Hispanic, black and a woman. The Dem primary consisted of the Queen and an 80-year old independent (O'malley was not a real option).

So who had the most options?

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post

Ironic that the GOP primaries consisted of 16 candidates, including a Hispanic, black and a woman. The Dem primary consisted of the Queen and an 80-year old independent (O'malley was not a real option).

So who had the most options?
                          Quality over quantity
                          Support men's rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post

Quality over quantity
                            Racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                              Racist.
                              and woman hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                                it was the moderator, it was his microphone,it was the questions,please stop.........he got beat in the debate. He's unqualified, unfit and unbalanced. A Trump presidency would result in disaster, both domestically and internationally.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/pr...was-messed-up/

5 days later after the media had their full of mocking they come clean

The Commission on Presidential Debates reported on Friday that there were in fact issues with Donald Trump’s microphone at the Debate Monday evening at Hofstra university in New York.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/pr...#ixzz4LlhMx87Z

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X