No announcement yet.

TRUMP WINS DEBATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of sniffles from Trump but not a single cough.....will he tell us afterwards what's going on? Is it just a cold? Cocaine habit? Some sort of cancer?
    NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

Originally posted by NickPapagiorgio View Post
      Lots of sniffles from Trump but not a single cough.....will he tell us afterwards what's going on? Is it just a cold? Cocaine habit? Some sort of cancer?
      he's hittin that water pretty hard.
      COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
      "it also does not exonerate him"
      ​​​
      Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

He actually looks the sicker of the two.
        Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
        Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
        {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

This guy is a ****ing joke. I never in 100 years thought I would have voted for Hillary Clinton but I have no clue how anyone with half a brain could vote for this guy. He is not prepared for even the easiest question to telegraph. He had no answer why he continued to harp about the birth certificate for years after it was produced. He has not plan for anything. I understand being angry at the establishment but you need to support someone that has half a clue. Congrats Donald on opening a club in Palm Beach that allows any really rich person in despite their skin color...

Comment

Wow, Hillary left a huge piece of bait out for Trump and he bit hook, line, and sinker.
            Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Trump starting to lose it.
              Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                Trump starting to lose it.
                Starting?

Comment

LMAO, how the hell can he claim to have a winning temperament when he is clearly losing his. LOL
                  Support men's rights.

Comment

you know youre in trouble when you start playing the Sean Hannity said, check with Sean Hannity card.
                    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                    "it also does not exonerate him"
                    ​​​
                    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Starting?
                      I'm trying to be unbiased.
                      Support men's rights.

Comment

Trump is sweating. Hillary seems very calm.
                        Support men's rights.

Comment

If you want to vote for Donald because you hate Hillary and could never vote for her fine. Just don't try and pretend there is any other reason.

Comment

400 million dollars in cash... 1.7 billion dollars in cash. What does it matter?
                            ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

If you want to vote for Donald because you hate Hillary and could never vote for her fine. Just don't try and pretend there is any other reason.
                              I totally get why people don't like her, I'm not big on her myself, but the alternative is far worse and it is showing tonight.
                              Support men's rights.

Comment

Oooh. That knocked the grin off her kisser.
                                ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Working...
                                X