Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUMP WINS DEBATE

Discuss...

HagLIARy probably has about a dozen lines memorized that she thinks will be "moments" and her surrogates will go on and on about how great they were but in reality they'll fall flat with the public. Trump will come across as more likeable and more of a leader both of which he is while HagLIARy will bore everyone with policy minutiae and God willing will have coughing fit or fall down
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

In all honesty, I'd be terrified if I was Her Hagness and carrying around those lines in my back pocket. Because I know he hits back hard.

I am predicting Calm, Measured, Steady, Maybe Even Relatively Good-Humored Trump. She will be polished but scoldy, and if he gets her going, she will look awful. The Clinton Media will report it as "strong".

Trump may have to elevate a couple of times, but many people are going to go to sleep wondering what all the fuss about Trump was about. This will be the first time a lot of the public sees him unfiltered and they're not going to experience an insane crazy clown racist, but a sane, relatable guy who is passionate about the problems in this country.

Comment

so is this the IGT? or IDT?
        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Honestly what the hell is Mark Cuban doing in the front row? And that being the case why did the Trump campaign pull back from putting Gen Flowers! Paula Jones and the army of Bill's bimbos there too. They were all willing
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

what purpose does putting Cuban there serve? Is that supposed to fluster Trumpy?

speaking of the audience, how did they choose who gets to go to this debate?

does each party get to invite half the people?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
              what purpose does putting Cuban there serve? Is that supposed to fluster Trumpy?

speaking of the audience, how did they choose who gets to go to this debate?

does each party get to invite half the people?
              Whoever Trump invited hasn't been allowed in. It was Hillary who threw the first punch by gloating about Marc Cuban. Not that she came out gloating. She let Cuban do it for her.

Which thread are we using for the debate?

~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Hillary blathering about minimum wage and fair pay for women.....

"Donald, it's good to be with you......" I just threw up in my mouth.

Comment

"Trumped up"? OMG... did she really just throw the first punch?

That right eye of hers is on the blink. And, she's cleared her throat twice already.
                  ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Oh f*ck!!! Did the moderator really try to interupt The Donald? Hahahahahahah. Well, that turned out well, didn't it.
                    ~holly

Comment

I'm gonna show my arse in Woolworth's window if Hillary's voice lasts this whole debate. No way can she keep this up.
                      ~holly

Comment

Trump getting his ass kicked early. Clinton much more schooled at this.
                        10/6/12
                        Originally posted by metman
                        War on waffles.

Comment

Trump's putting her straight now.

"Well actually, I have thought about this."
                          "Yeah, for 30 years."

Zinger. Go Donald.
                          ~holly

Comment

Trump already dodging a question early and when given a 2nd chance, fails to answer the question.
                            Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
                            Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
                            Originally posted by Hilton
                            {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

A special prosecutor? jeeze... another on her pay roll.

Oooh, it's getting a bit lively now. He's killing her.
                              ~holly

Comment

Working...
                              X