Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOFO FOOTBALL 2015

NEW LEAGUE UP !!!

Invites sent.. Any newly interested parties..let me know..open spots..

NON KEEPER
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Show Me Your TD's reporting for duty...

Just want to put in a request that draft time be around 7pm/8pm instead of the later 9 o'clock drafts we've had lately in baseball/football. Some of us have jobs where we get up early and I like sleep. LOL Unless the draft is on a Saturday and then i don't care what time it is.
    Last edited by OrangeNblueNmyVeins; 08-07-2015, 04:50 PM.
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

To Accommodate O n B's Bed Time..draft set for 8pm 9/6/2015..better not see any posts from you here at mofo past 9pm on a Sunday ! lol

Footballs drafts don't run that long...we dont have that big a roster...or basketball since Keepers..Baseball is the Brutal one..will look to move up that one too next time around..

If time selected doesnt work for you guys let me know asap..we'll see what we can do..
      ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about any league this year. 2015 was fine and it was full of emotions. Now, as I can see, everyone is striving to preserve the name and image to stay on top. According to the prognosis done by essayforcollege Harvard college football experts team, 2017 will be still less productive in terms of achievements.

Comment

Working...
        X