MOFO HOOPS 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOFO HOOPS 11

Ok Guys.. we are just under 3 weeks away..so time to get this league polished up.. Hojo has officially passed Baton to me..want to thank him for keeping this thing running for past 10 years...no ez task..! Hope to keep it going and have a stress free season.. few initial points..

We are gonna need to recruit 2 new managers..already reached out to one from baseball..he declined due to lack of interest/exp in basketball..so the hunt will continue..

Some have asked with regards to Keepers and the official answer is: 5

Its number that seems that works best for this league..and when up for vote..most want it to remain this number..I don't set the rule in stone however..so if we want to change that for NEXT season..we can vote now..but not right to change this year when perhaps some made changes to roster assuming we were going with only 5 again..

What was voted on LAST year to be implemented for THIS year..was the order of draft..

Hybrid Model - Draft order will be based on regular season record for consolation bracket teams, but for playoff teams, it will be based on Final Playoff Standing

So with that in mind...order will be as below:

10.The Ronin 64-153 * NEW VACANT
    9.Knicked Shaving 84-132-4 (lost two meetings vs swagg)
    8.Sw@ggt@$tic 85-133-2 * NEW VACANT
    7.The Brow and I 93-121-6
    6th-The Regrouping Chump
    5th-Great White Hype XI
    4th-Vitameatavegamin
    3rd-BACK2BUZNESS!!
    2nd-Blake Griffindor
    1st-Free Ballin(Orange & Blue) * NEW

Forward recommdations for applicant(s) to me asap..tis all for now..tx,86
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

I may have someone interested.. whats the protocol?
    I pushed the button and elected elected him to office and a He pushed the button and he dropped the bomb. You pushed the button and could watch it on the television Those mother****ers didn't last too long

Well I used to stand for something, Now I'm on my hands and knees, Trading in my god for this one And he signs his name with a capital G

Comment

Originally posted by Neu-IndustrialMets57 View Post
      I may have someone interested.. whats the protocol?
      Hand-jobs typically.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Fantasy Basketball 2015 | Fantasy Basketball | Yahoo Sports
        My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

What's New for Fantasy Basketball '15
          I.L. roster spot
          New for 2015-16. We have added a roster spot for inactive or injured players.
          2-week Championship
          Coming soon to your head-to-head playoff settings, the option to have a 2 week championship round.
          Pro Leagues
          Look for Pro Leagues soon.
          Cash Leagues
          Look for private cash leagues soon.
          Injured list... finally!

Comment

NICE..and for Keepers..MOST WELCOME ! Only just got done with Fb draft so way to early for B-Ball but will get er up and running in few weeks..
            ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

3 weeks til tipoff
              My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

5 keepers is fine. For next year, I was thinking maybe we could add one keeper, but if 5 is fine with everyone else, it's fine with me. If anyone is wondering, no I do not expect to repeat, but I am going to try hard to do just that.

Comment

Working...
                X