MOFO BASEBALL#10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
    It's hard to make a lineup when so many guys are hurt. 86, you gotta add more DL spots. Plus I already mentioned it was a rebuilding year for me since Harvey was out all year. I never had a chance.
    I still think 3 is reasonable..I basically had 2 keepers on it all year..and picked up replacements throughout year..I drafted a deep team which helped..but as always..everything up for league debate..so no problem having vote next year on this..we added a n/a spot which was new..so we can always make changes if majority wish too..

As far as rebuilding year goes..I get that..i went thru exactly that last year..but I played out entire season with a crap team regardless..I try to play spoiler at very least..but thats just way I play.. Now on to full focus to hair pulling football..<raises fist> !
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

3 dl spots is just fine. Injuries happen to everyone. You're not supposed to have endless options. You have to make tough roster decisions at times which is part of the game.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Yeah my team fell apart about a month back and I was scrambling to stay in it... so sad. Trout decided to suck monkey balls once I got to the playoffs too so that didn't help.
        I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post
          Yeah my team fell apart about a month back and I was scrambling to stay in it... so sad. Trout decided to suck monkey balls once I got to the playoffs too so that didn't help.
          Which is why a head to head league is dumb in baseball. Baseball out of any and all fantasy sports works better in a Roto format.
          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

5 should be the minimum. There's no point to drafting if half the team, or more, gets hurt and has to be released to FA.
            Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
            Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
            {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
              Which is why a head to head league is dumb in baseball. Baseball out of any and all fantasy sports works better in a Roto format.
              Again, if real baseball doesn't do it, why should fantasy baseball. Might as well call it Giant Fantasy Stat Orgy.
              Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post

Yeah..I dont see this..I quickly got turned off of Roto..in sense..once player in first gets big lead...unless wheels fall completely off to injury..rest of league has little chance to catch up..makes playing past allstar break pointless..I like the fact that a team that gets in as 6th seed actually still has a shot to win title..keeps most of league caring to play..thats my take..I dont know what others think.
                ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Originally posted by 86mets View Post
                  Yeah..I dont see this..I quickly got turned off of Roto..in sense..once player in first gets big lead...unless wheels fall completely off to injury..rest of league has little chance to catch up..makes playing past allstar break pointless..I like the fact that a team that gets in as 6th seed actually still has a shot to win title..keeps most of league caring to play..thats my take..I dont know what others think.
                  +1
                  Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by 86mets View Post
                    Agree, With as tight as things were in the league this year about 10 teams still had a shot at the #6 spot to make the big league bracket.
                    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Looks like '15 leagues are up now...

Comment

I'm ready to play...where's 86 at?

Comment

Working...
                        X