MOFO BASEBALL#10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOFO BASEBALL#10

League up...thread for all issues..questions..
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

I'm ready! I finally get a shot
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Anyone having a problem voting?
      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
      Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
        Nope, but I did have to show my ID.
        My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
          you damn libs want your votes to count 4 times.
          Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
          2014 record in games attended: 3-3
          2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
          2016 record in games attended: 4-6
          Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

I'm having a problem getting my keepers down to 5, yet I suck every year. Sigh... fantasy baseball is still a mystery to me

Comment

Originally posted by Hojo of 1991 View Post
              I'm having a problem getting my keepers down to 5, yet I suck every year. Sigh... fantasy baseball is still a mystery to me
              Well if a guy is a 'top 60' player you really should keep them, unless you have positional need/value.
              I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

That's my problem, I've got 5 top 60 guys not including Relief pitchers... and then 2 guys who I think could be better and are ranked between 80 and 90 due to being injury prone the last few years. (Wright and Hanley)

Comment

Originally posted by Hojo of 1991 View Post
                  That's my problem, I've got 5 top 60 guys not including Relief pitchers... and then 2 guys who I think could be better and are ranked between 80 and 90 due to being injury prone the last few years. (Wright and Hanley)
                  Then go positional scarcity. SS and 3b are more important than a 1b or of in my opinion. Relievers shouldn't be considered unless they are the very best of the best. Even then they are lower priority. But you need a strategy on how to build your team.

Comment

Anyone able to select keepers? Yahoo won't let me do anything.
                    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Reminder: draft tonight at 9 PM EST
                      Support men's rights.

Comment

of course Jordan Zimmerman has to pitch a no-hitter against me on the final day.

Congrats '86
                        Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
                        2014 record in games attended: 3-3
                        2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
                        2016 record in games attended: 4-6
                        Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

LOL..tx..To be fair...I still had you without last day NO-NO..it was just cherry on top.

Good season..competitive throughout..at one point..like 8 teams were all within 8-10 game of each other..so one good week could have vaulted a team over several teams..

Most everybody changed their lineups throughout entire season..so participation was one of the best as well..tx to all..see ya next season.. !
                          ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Yep congrats man. LJD not touching his team after July was the only stand out non participant. Everyone else stayed on top of things into September.
                            My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
                              Yep congrats man. LJD not touching his team after July was the only stand out non participant. Everyone else stayed on top of things into September.
                              It's hard to make a lineup when so many guys are hurt. 86, you gotta add more DL spots. Plus I already mentioned it was a rebuilding year for me since Harvey was out all year. I never had a chance.
                              Support men's rights.

Comment

Working...
                              X