Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAFT DAY !!!!!

FINALLY HERE!!

Lots of action potentially on tap (Boogie to LA??) ..plenty of misdirection..gonna be a an interesting night..

No Clue what Knicks will do..all depends on whether Russell drops to them..if not..all bets off..if it all goes like originally predicted since day 1 of off-season Townes/Oka/Russell) then its highly expected Knicks trade down...

very nervous..

Also many names hitting FA that weren't expected added to big pool.. Love, Montae..David West? Gonna be very interesting how it all plays out..
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

This is going to be the worst. Somehow by tonight they will get my hopes up, and will do something to screw it all up.

I saw on my Timehop the other day a post where I whined/complained about them passing up Faried to draft Shump

They're just always going to get it wrong, aren't they?

Comment

yip....if they take WCS or Kam. or even Winslow at #4 cuz they say he is a "system" fit..gonna be Ticked.. if they TRADE DOWN and get AN ALLSTAR player..and take one of them..then MAYBE I would be ok..but gotta be a SURE fire piece added..not role player..

...NERVOUS..
      ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Comment

I am both terrified and excited. But mostly terrified.
        Originally posted by lgm6986
        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Everyone including the Knicks have no idea what the hell they are doing tonight. Bottomline is the Knicks screwed the pooch months ago. This is just the culmination of that disaster.

Does it matter who they pick? They will pick wrong.
          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Russell, Okafor, Mudiay in that order would be my choice. I haven't been all that excited in the trade down options and I think there's a tremendous chance to get it wrong past those 4 players...... Mudiay to me, is only a risk in this system. In almost any other style, I think he'd be fine.

Comment

Im expecting Russell to be available and for the Knicks to pass on him for some Euroscrub
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Yeah, if they can't get Russell or Okafor, I'd be fine with Mudiay
                Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
                2014 record in games attended: 3-3
                2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
                2016 record in games attended: 4-6
                Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                  Im expecting Russell to be available and for the Knicks to pass on him for some Euroscrub
                  Lol...out of scenarios..least one I could see..Phil would but a nut if russel there.

Comment

Why wolves need to take almost whole 5 min. For what everybody knew...

Now draft starts @ #2

Comment

Oh my...could oka. Drop...!!!!

Comment

Lakers take Russell. Come on Philly, **** this pick up.
                        Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

Comment

please let it be Mudiay here

Comment

Nervous philly draft and trade oka..if so.knicks better take moody and equally jam them

Comment

damn it, Sixers took Okafor.
                              Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

Comment

Working...
                              X