Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drum beat starting to get louder on Porzingis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum beat starting to get louder on Porzingis?

Not for us. Good god no we don't need another Euro trash pick, but for the Lakers or Philly? Porzingis is apparently wowing the hell out of everyone in his team workouts. Many basketball pundits are saying the Lakers and Philly are both seriously considering the guy now. What the point of either team throwing up smoke screens at this point? All along they were never in competition for the same players anyway. Okafor to Lakers and Russell to Philly who need a PG. If his hype keeps rising the chances we get one of Okafor or Russell rises too.

12 days to the draft
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

Pure smoke screen IMO.....Philly could be doing it just really make sure everyone else is off of Russell... the Lakers could be doing it because they have multiple 1st round picks and might be looking to position their 2nd pick. I'd be stunned if Philly took anyone but Russell. They need a PG, he knows people over there. The Lakers maybe I give a little shot to taking someone different than Okafor, but they were linked to him, before they ever moved up the board...talks of trading up to get him.

Hey it would be fantastic if either of those guys fell to the Knicks, but I really doubt it

Comment

lol
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Working...
      X