Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWING SEARCHING FOR COACHING SPOT

Ewing searching for coaching spot - NYPOST.com

Ewing said he has the goods to be a successful NBA head coach.

“I can relate to a lot of the guys and the things they’re going through,” he said. “I’m a great leader who can bring them together. I can teach them the game. Just because I was a center doesn’t mean I can’t teach a point guard how to be a point guard. They’re going to respect what I bring to the table.
    Matt Harvey ✔ @MattHarvey33

Follow @NickDeBabylon I am quite happy and will enjoy rehab, life and getting back to beating the Yankees. Which I have done.

A Knicks legend, who has years of coaching experience and was credited for developing Dwight Howard (by Howard himself) isn't offered anything more than a Head Coaching role for a D-League team by the Knicks. What's wrong with that picture? We often refer to the Wilpons as the worst owners in NYC but Dolan isn't far behind.
    Matt Harvey ✔ @MattHarvey33

Follow @NickDeBabylon I am quite happy and will enjoy rehab, life and getting back to beating the Yankees. Which I have done.

Comment

Dolan is a terrible owner because he sticks his nose and mouth in the GM job ala Jerry Jones and the like, but not because of this Ewing thing. Why is it an evil thing to see what the guy can do as a head coach before just handing him the job? I dont see any team in the league rushing to give this guy a job. Even his best bud Jordan, passed over Ewing. Even the team that he worked so hard with to develop Howard didn't want anything to do with him.

Ewing basically took his ball and went home rather than take a head coaching job where his skills he claims to have could actually be evaluated.

Comment

Working...
      X