Knicks to sign another over the hill washed up player
    Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
    2014 record in games attended: 3-3
    2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
    2016 record in games attended: 4-6
    Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

This team is going to be a disaster... and somehow closed the conceivable window to literally 1 season. I hate MSG

Comment

Meh he can post up, he can hit the 3, and he plays good D. I got no problem with it. This team is old as dirt, they are going to have to go 10+ deep on the bench pretty often. I think its a good move that compliments what they have.

This team is going to be tough and nasty....physically going to shove a bunch of teams around. They are going to grind their way to a lot of victories IMO that have passed them by in the past. It's been a while since the NBA has seen a team like that...I certainly understand the arguments against this style and against the age on this team, but I actually like the construction of this team better than any other Knicks have run out there since probably the LJ Knick days....

Comment

i agree with you too hat. I really love their defense. The surrounding players should more than make up for carmelo and amare's defensive weaknesses.
        The original Creepy Ass Cracka

Comment

Yup my only real concern with this club is obviously health when you have this many old players an Amare' being able to put up the high efficiency 20 a night this team needs from him.

You know Melo is going to score. You know they have enough of a surrounding cast to get some offensive production from whoever the hot hand of the night is...Can Amare' be that 50%+ guy who only needs 15 shots to put up 20+ points? If they get 45+ a night from Melo/Stat, they'll be a top 3 seed in the East as I see them right there, if not better than Boston/Chicago as the best defensive/rebounding teams in the game.

Comment

Working...
          X