Dwight Howard a Laker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Howard a Laker

shocking. Bynum going to the sixers. Looks like this deal will be announced soon
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

and the Lakers keep Gasol. Kobe-Gasol-Howard with Nash? Congrats to your 2013 World Champion Los Angeles Lakers.
    Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
    2014 record in games attended: 3-3
    2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
    2016 record in games attended: 4-6
    Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

Originally posted by SI Metman View Post
      and the Lakers keep Gasol. Kobe-Gasol-Howard with Nash? Congrats to your 2013 World Champion Los Angeles Lakers.
      I'd still take the Heat. Lebron is so far and away the best player in the league and now that the monkey is off his back he'll be tough to knock off.
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

It is Heat-Lakers for sure. The biggest joke of this is that this is what we all knew was going to happen for at least a year. It made the most sense and still we had to deal with endless and endless talk. I have never hoped to see a basketball player fail more than Dwight Howard. His stock went way down the last year in my mind. Not only did he whine incessantly, he killed his coach and then he stupidly opted into his contract this year and forced us all to go through this charade.....oh and I hate the Lakers and how they continually get big men that fall into their laps.
        NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

The Lakers steal another dominating center from Orlando..... must be a Disney connection.

Dont write off the Thunder yet..... but those 3 teams are clearly above the rest.

Comment

I think Philly got the worst of the deal - Bynum is a headcase and Richardson is a terrible contract ... and they gave up Iguodala, Harkless, Vucevic, and a first. And Bynum is probably gone after the season.

Comment

Working...
            X