No announcement yet.

2020 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read somewhere that they are looking to "strengthen " squad further by somehow finding a spot for MKG on the roster.. gotta add that vet "sharp shooter" some way somehow.. so Spellman or Iggy better start packing..
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

• If IQ isn't the starting PG after the last two games **** this org.

I know it's preseason. I know it's the Cavs. But the spacing, pace, hell even Randle is just a million times better. If it was me I'd cut Elf and DSj tomorrow and give Harper a bench spot.

Between IQ, Frank, Rivers, Harper no reason for the other two to be here

Comment

• Lol..yeah..

Give an outside chance knicks finally cut the cord and finally give up on DSj...but elf ..a bona-fide fixture for this team..best you can hope for is Q gets the keys full time when even a blind/deaf/ or even brain dead person can see he is best option at pg now.
        ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Comment

• Thibs rolling out Elfrid, Bullock, RJ, Randle, and Mitch. They will be down 10 by the end of 1.

Luckily the second unit with IQ, Burks, Knox, Toppin, Noel looks really nice to me spacing wise. That lineup should be able to put points up

Comment

• Typical Knicks... Payton has a horrid game still gets 20+ mins. IQ proves the preseason wasn't a fluke but then gets hurt 10 mins into his career. We draft a highlight reel dunking machine and play him line Steve Novak...

Rivers needs to get healthy to save us from Elf. RJ is the truth and really that's all that matters. Well that and the Mavs lost. Give me two top 10 picks baby! This team is a legit PG away from being interesting

Comment

• And Thibs is either a "believer" in Randle. Or they desperately trying to up his trade value..

Still leaning towards Knicks blowing early pick..and for this team as constructed should have taken Vassel..but sense crying over spilled milk now..Knicks seem to do better with late 1st ,/2nd rounders..

Comment

• Randle actually played really well in the first half when they had a PG not sucking. He fell into his normal iso ball spin moves in the second half when the offense for some reason stopped feeding RJ.... Oh yeah Elf....

Comment

• It's already pretty clear Vassell, Deni, or Hali should have been the pick based on the roster. The team just looks and plays totally different with spacing and competent defense.

But whatever hopefully Toppin puts it all together and becomes a good player even if the fit isn't good right now

Comment

• Mavs 0-2... With the clippers coming up. Keep my hope of 2 lottery picks going!!

Comment

• Awesome just what I wanted for Xmas - 36 mins of Payton and DSj - 1-11, 4 points, 3 assists...5 fouls -- awesome. Why are these 2 still on the team? Oh right, supreme tank captains - hey Thibs - we don't need them to suck please stop making my eyes bleed. Even the worst of Frank at least gives some D... please get healthy soon IQ....

Burks and Randle playing like prime trade bait tho...keep it up boys

Comment

• Lol...Randle inked to SuperMax extension.. is where this will be headed..lol.. but yeah..showcasing is what it is..Topin hurt now no longer roadblock..so at this rate..maybe they can vault him towards a Morris trade value range again..and fornthis upcoming draft..would be very appealing..

Comment

• Yeah nothing has changed with me with Randle. I'm still trying to move him for a first round pick (ideally something in the late teens or early 20s not a 25+ one) or player on his rookie contract.

If not wait until the off-season and see what's a sign and trade available.

If nothing then just exercise his option and try again.

We've got Toppin and 5 first round picks the next 3 years. 0 reason to sign Randle to a long term deal. Keep him playing for a contract.

It's the first 4 games... People are going nuts over Payton shooting 3s. He shot 60% from 3s in his first few games last year then shot under 20% the rest of the year. Randle thus far is a product of a new coach, contract year, and a player drafted at his same position.

Comment

• ESPN Stats & Info

@ESPNStatsInfo

The Knicks' starters went 0-23 on 3-pointers tonight. That is the most misses without a make by a starting 5 all-time

Now that sounds more like what is to be expected..with Rj himself now a tidy 0- for his last 21 ... ouch.

Comment

• Really nice bounce back ....this may have been the most complete game I've seen from the Knicks in years. Randle actually played defense!!! He had an "RJ" night - couldn't shoot for ****, but filled up the box score and played smart. That is actually more encouraging to me than any of his 20+ point games. Great to see IQ back. Payton has played well after a terrible first 2 games, but this team just looks so much better when IQ/Rivers is out at the point providing spacing.

Teams will adjust and I still don't see this team winning over 25 games, but some things are coming together. All of our scouts might have to earn their salary when it comes to the draft this year...doesn't look like we'll be having a top 5 pick

Comment

• No chance in hell I’d trade Randle for a mid first round pick. What’s the point. He’s only 26 and is blossoming into a star before our very eyes. Hes making the Knicks watchable again, at least for the time being. Keep him
                                “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Working...
                                X