Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/the-po...-draft-option/

Looks like on my same page..
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post
      Too much money to be made....this lockdown would have to drift into probably August for them to just cancel it. I suspect as long as they can wrap the playoffs up by the end of August they'll still do at least that much.... I think they'd sooner play games with 0 fans to keep the TV revenue than just outright cancel. They wont try to conflict with Football / Start of next season - but really in the summer months July/Aug you've passed baseball opening day and there's not much else going on sports wise..there will be dollars to be made. People will be begging for whatever they can get after 2-3 months of nadda.

It sounds like at this point they aren't planning on restarting anything until June....
      What money? Everyone is broke and afraid to be near people. There goes attendance and advertising. See ya next year
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

TV money. They make additional revenue from the networks for playoff games and it far exceeds the money made in the arena.

They are already talking about it without the playoffs the salary cap is expected to drop by about 9 mil. The playoffs with no fans it's estimated that they'd only drop by 3-4 mil. That's a direct reflection of revenue

Comment

Working...
        X