No announcement yet.

2019-20 offseason epic thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks down by 40 barely 1/2 way thru the third..... Dear Lord they've reached a whole new level of sucktitude

Comment

• Originally posted by METSSC View Post
      Just keep losing. Cole Anthony and Barrett = championship eventually
      Golden State will take him 1 spot before us.... Just cause that's how it goes

Comment

• Here's the other part of the suck -

Of the 7 guys they brought in - who has any trade value? Who has upped their game?

Marcus Morris for sure - but he also got 15 mil going to be hard to find a contending team with cap space OR with a 1 year garbage deal to match salaries. Does seem like someone you could get a late 1st for tho *IF* you can match salaries....

Portis? Dear god no. He's been worse
        Randle? Nope
        Payton? Can't even get on the court
        Smith Jr? HAHAHAHAH
        Ellison? Has become the next Wally Mathews
        Taj? Maybe...he's been okay, but is a late 2nd worth it? or just better to keep him as a mentor?
        Bullock? Nope

I'm pretty sure the goal of all these signings was to cement Randle as a borderline allstar - a Good Robin if nothing else. Well Fiz has put him in the role of Batman waaaaay too often and now he looks like at best a #3 option. Then have 2-3 of these other guys turn into legit trade assets / real solid future bench depth. They've got 1.The only guy without a 2nd year option is the only guy you'd maybe consider bringing back

Someone has to get into this coach's head that its time to drop the dead weight play time. Wins are now meaningless. There is no reason that Frank, RJ, Knox, Randle, Mitch shouldn't be the starting lineup from here on out and the only guys getting 30 mins. Iggy needs to be on this team getting mins. Dot should be part of that 2nd unit. NONE of the other guys are here next year....they can get their 15-20 off the bench. Its crazy but please take a page from the Hornets right now -

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../CHO/2020.html

Look at the mins spread. All their young guys are getting their mins. Guys riding out deals like Batum, Williams, MKG, Biyombo are getting the crumbs. On the Knicks only Frank and RJ are in the top 6 mins/per - you've got Morris, Payton, Portis who will all be gone and Randle. Then you finally get to Mitch and Knox with Smith Jr right there and Dot in below that.

Comment

• Back to back basically 40 point losses. How does this guy still have a job

Comment

• Opponent starters basically only play 20 min. A game and they still get pounded by backups... What a joke.. So great for Barrets development.. Only solace.. One year deals for a lot of these guys. Enema in offseason.. But should not wait that long to torpedo the putrid coach.

​​​​
            ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

• I hardly ever watch them anymore because they are basically unwatchable but I tuned in for a few minutes last night and it was just sad to see. I want them to lose and get the #1 pick but to watch players basically just give up, roll over and die is just sad to watch. Get a new coach before he does irreparable harm to these players
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

• Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                I hardly ever watch them anymore because they are basically unwatchable but I tuned in for a few minutes last night and it was just sad to see. I want them to lose and get the #1 pick but to watch players basically just give up, roll over and die is just sad to watch. Get a new coach before he does irreparable harm to these players
                That's what I'm worried about. We weren't expecting much from this team but there's enough talent here to so least compete nightly.

The last few games have a stench on them that speaks to some bad problems behind the the scenes. Gotta clean that up

Comment

• Well... The people have spoken! Fitz. Out! Another mega salary paid to be unemployed.. Pathetic..
                  ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

• Thank God. I wonder if they’d consider hiring Ewing. He just lost 2 of his top players at Gtown and maybe is getting fed up dealing with immature teenagers and the recruiting game. I don’t know who else is on their list
                    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

• Had to go, but unless the head of the snake is chapped off nothing will change. Knicks have the worst winning percentage in the NBA over the last TWENTY YEARS. They have more coaching changes 13 than playoff wins 9.
                      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Working...
                      X