2017-18 OFFSEASON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by METSSC View Post

He’s great at getting to the rim and finishing. Maybe the best there is on the college level right now and as a freshmen
    Which is great if he was a PG ....but as a 2 in the nba you gotta be able to hit the 3. Everyone says he has the touch for it but it hasn't come close to being reality. Yeah if the Knicks slide into the 8-12 range sure but he's not a top 5 pick imo

Comment

• Goddamn the Knicks need to get that 1st pick. LOL Yeah Barrett nice consolation blah blah blah.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

• SEPERATION ! 2.5 games ahead now

Suns beat WARRIORS .. Suns playing alot better lately..they have enough talent there..they really should drop away for top..Clev. may fall back a little..but Knicks game in hand on Suns..Clev. one game on hand on Knicks..

Suns: HOME (8) UTA,CHI,DET,WAS,MEM,CLEV,UTA,NO
        AWAY (6) HOU,NO,SAC,UTA,HOU,DAL

Knicks:
        HOME (9) LAL,UTA,DEN,LAC,TOR,MIA,CHI,WAS,DET
        AWAY (6) IND,SA,TOR,ORL,HOU,CHI,DET

Clev
        HOME (7) TOR,DET,MIL,LAC,BOS,SA,CHA
        AWAY (9) PHI,ORL,DAL,MIL,SA,LAC,PHO,SAC,GS

Clev seemingly the toughest shcedule left..but they also plays PHO so thats huge..

OF course this is all for the right to pick #3 or #5..as that seems to be the highest outcome when I do sim..(sigh)
        ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

• Yeah its almost a lock they will have the worst record....which to me is just protection from falling to 8....which I would have fully expected to happen to the Knicks. It's such a let down if they don't get Zion. He probably wont even be the best NBA player in the draft, but NO ONE is going to bring as much hope, hype, and swag capital and this team needs it badly.

I am really looking forward to watching Morant in the the tourney against some real competition. Bama and Auburn were the only teams of note Murray St played this year and he shot 1-10 from 3 with 15 turnovers to 12 assists in those games. The points still look pretty, but those numbers don't lie...and its not like either of those teams are elite. I think tourney play - tho likely only lasting 1 game will shed a lot of light on how much of it is him vs. the talent he's playing against. Still very skeptical of this kid, but would be nice if he proves me wrong

I know most here don't care, but I gotta go with a Frank rant...there is NO WAY this kid is still hurt. Meanwhile Mud is out there committing more turnovers than assists on a nightly basis. Just a complete waste of talent and I don't even care if folks don't believe Frank is any good. He's clearly had far less leash than Knox who's having a historically bad year but still out there for 20+ mins a night. I'm lost on what the thought process is from this front office / coaching staff on most nights / weeks / months.
          Last edited by MrHat; 03-11-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Frank will be shipped off this offseason for pennies..and god forbid he ends up in a place like SA where he develops into a competent NBA player.. I dont thin its gonna happen here..the Phil Jackson shadow will be too hard to shake and the pressure wont let him develp in the patient manner needed.. Knox has also been a dissapointment..he should be doing better.. I almost expected the opposite..him perform in Summer league like he is NOW..and slowly develop into what we saw in Summer League in the regular season..perhaps it was fools gold..summer league competetion being what it is..but I also question "fit" on team DEPENDING on who the bring in FA..would not shock me if he is dumped in offseason too..

I still want #1 overall..because it will give the Knicks..all the more OPTIONS..any stud/top player on team X will be in play if they for some reason decided to not take risk on him being a legit nba player..with #5 pick..pffttt...very few nab teams would care who that player for a trade..
            ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
              Goddamn the Knicks need to get that 1st pick

this x1000000000 Zion is soooo far above everyone else. We haven't seen domince like this at the college level since Shaq. I'm going to be throwing something across the room when we don't get it

Comment

• 10 games to go with a 3 game lead....top spot should be locked. Hit Sim on tankathon 10 times....best I saw the Knicks was 3rd.... 7 times they were 5th.... sounds about right.... fak

Comment

• Originally posted by MrHat View Post
                  10 games to go with a 3 game lead....top spot should be locked. Hit Sim on tankathon 10 times....best I saw the Knicks was 3rd.... 7 times they were 5th.... sounds about right.... fak
                  Have done it too..more than one occassion..20-30% max #1...same for #3..rest #5..and this has been norm different days..I still ask..how accurrate are these sims..? Im sure am hoping not very..but I already know the team I root for will be screwed as the norm..

Comment

• Hopefully you got to see Ja under the big lights.

led his team to blowout upset. 17 pts. 16 as 11 Reb. Did it all.. Amazing passes. Could have easily had over 20..hit some deep 3's....drove...dunked..and took less than 10 shots and still dominated game. Can still turn ball over. But makes so many great passes.. They are easily overseen.. I'm a believer.. I do think he would need to bulk up.. Pretty thin.. But since Knicks won't get #1... I can envision the passes to open KD and Kyrie already. ..

if PHX gets him.. Like I'm sure they are drooling. He is their missing piece!

Comment

• Damn he was impressive. He can do it all. One of the most impressive plays was a miss. He was trapped in the lane and managed to get an underhanded flip with his off hand on the rim. Even with his turnovers I never felt he was forcing anything.
                      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

• The cross court passes were amazing.. The vision he has.. Also seemed like a quiet humble kid too.. They played off him.. He banged long range 3..didnt see much d from him.. If at all.. Used somebody else on Howard.. His shot doesn't look as bad as I was led to believe.. It's not Frank slow.. Or ball awkwardly bad. It's workeable IMO. Missed couple drives to rim.. But those will fall more times than not.. And he makes his ft's.

Comment

• The tournament will erase the narrative about what kind of competition did he face this year.
                          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

• The shot and turnovers still worry me.....14 turnovers the last 2 games. His frame worries me. He plays 0 D himself. Let's face it too they played a team that might as well put up road cones on D.... He's definitely a play maker....outstanding vision and he dragged his team here . He impressed me with his efficiency the last 2 games....shooting over 50%. Not forcing too many wild drives. But again neither Belmont nor Marquette play any D and somehow he gave them the ball 14 times. First time he's played well against a ranked team tho so it's a great sign for him.

This also wasn't really an upset....it was a pick em game at vegas odds and the 2nd most predicted lower seed to win. Next round....well there's an upset...and that's be interesting

I still gotta see more....still not sold as THE consolation prize

Comment

• 3-15 from 2 against the big boys of Florida. Not so easy taking it to the rim. Did control the turnovers and shot great from 3 but this game was over in a hurry. He's still not my number 2 guy.

Plus you would cross out Kyrie, Kemba, Rubio, etc at

Comment

• Fine....kD and Kawhi..or KD and Klay... I would prefer either anyway. With Ja...All depends on who else is coming, all part of the puzzle. . I do wonder if Kyrie will be be willing to play off the ball. . If so it could work... Jrue holiday prefers to now. He still playing well.. But any who.. As long as next day in the top 3, I know we're getting somebody good at least.. After that, ill be crushed.. Unless they trade it for a star

Comment

Working...
                                X