No announcement yet.

10 games in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy this season is going down the shitter fast..... lost 8 of last 10 and the defense has gone from bad to horrific. 67 points at the half to the Magic? Yikes....

Comment

Yeah...meant to post about the putrid smell coming out of MSG..here we go again..free falling/dropping like a rock..If only a Veteran on team would say/do something to help..you know LEAD team out of funk...instead I read/hear Melo say he doesnt know why team cant play consistant D.. as if he is having an outer body experience and can't see he doesn't put in a concerted effort all the time on that end of the floor..pfttt..

Only saving grace.. its still early..and practically the entire Eastern conference is muddling around .500..

only a 6 game difference between 3rd place and 12 place..but makes it all the much more difficult to hurdle teams when few get in front..
      Last edited by 86mets; 01-04-2017, 03:49 PM.
      ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

Comment

It doesn’t seem as if any move is imminent at this point, but some members of the Knicks' front office have labeled Phoenix Suns forward P.J. Tucker as a potential trade target, league sources told ESPN.com.

Meh..he could be a useful piece if used correctly providing perimeter D..and versatile..but this is the KNICKS we aare talking about.. I offer that scrub Lance Thomas..lol
        ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Comment

And stick a fork in them. Rose just decides not to show up.....

Now this whole season just becomes about - Can you somehow, some way, get Melo off this club...... we know we're stuck with Noah and his insane deal, but with the tv money rolling it and the caps increasing it shouldn't matter if he's the only dead weight left.

You've got a draft pick. You've got KP. Hernangomez, Kuz, Baker has played well. Get Chassen Randle up here and lets see what he can do. Sasha plays no role on a rebuilding team.

Comment

LOL..NUKE THIS $HITTY TEAM ALREADY PLEASE...!! I will take watching a Nets like team for little while..play players who try hard and willing to learn..enough is enough..

Supposed "Leader" continually getting tossed out of games..can't take it anymore..To expedite deal..I would make Melo come off Bench..see if it ticks him off enough to drop his NT clause..

Jennings and Rose ..Buh Bye..try and dump at deadline if possible..throw in O'Quinn since he is cheap..maybe somebody bites..also Lee..IF somebody agrees to take other garbage with him..but doubtful..

As far as Chassan Randle goes.. sadly.. TOO LATE..he was just picked up by Sixers..after going on a scoring tear recently in D league..

http://dailyknicks.com/2017/01/09/ne...dlephia-76ers/

Comment

WooHoo... now they choke away a game (up 10 with 2:30) to the worst team in NBA ..Love it !

Comment

Yeah seriously....at least they have a draft pick if they are going to tank. Like I said, let me know when Rose and Melo are off the team. Then I'll watch these guys again.

Comment

I've been a Melo defender since Day 1, and even I've given up on him. Rose doesn't have the smarts to know how he should play at this point in his career, and Melo is just so lazy out there nowadays, I can't defend it. Noah was obviously the worst deal of the off-season, and KP looks lost recently. Go tank and get that Ball kid and let's try this again in a few years.

Comment

LOL....gave up on him in Fantasy..now have in real life too..

Dumbest decison of all on Phil's resume that will haunt this franchise..was the NTC given to Melo.. Only frnachise I could see Melo agreeing to go to would be Clippers..but getting the right matchup back in salaries is tricky..even if they decide to give up on Blake..I dont see how/why they would give him up for Melo either..so riding out his contract will be painful...Like I said..put him on bench as 6th man..see if he gets ticked off enough to ask out..

Comment

how much of that last second loss to Phila is on Melo?
                      LJD's personal moron

Comment

Working...
                      X