The 2022 World Cup has reached a dramatic finale and there’s no lack of storylines, or betting angles, as two of the most talented squads face off for the richest prize in international soccer. In what could end up being the best World Cup final of all time, we have a Caesars Sportsbook promo code for Argentina vs. France on Sunday, Dec. 18, so you can grab a great first-bet offer.
Argentina took a comfortable victory over 2018 runners-up Croatia in Tuesday’s semifinal. On Wednesday, defending champions France kept their back-to-back conquest alive by outlasting tournament Cinderella Morocco in a tightly contested affair. Before we get through a preview of the match and the best betting odds, here’s how to deploy the Caesars promo code SHARPBETFULL during Sunday’s final.
How to Use the Caesars Promo Code for the World Cup
Caesars Sportsbook gives new users a generous promo offer to get started with betting and get in on the action before this World Cup comes to a close. The Caesars Sportsbook promo code gives users up to $1,250 in bet credits if they lose their first bet. So, if you bet anywhere from $10 — the minimum to qualify for the promo — to $1,250 and lose your bet, you’ll get that money refunded in the form of bet credits (not cash).
To access the Caesars promo code for the World Cup Semifinal, follow our exclusive Caesars Promo Code link and use the promo code SHARPBETFULL.
When you sign up for the Caesars Sportbook app, you’ll also get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits automatically credited to your account. Caesars is known for its loyalty and hospitality programs around the world.
How to Create a Caesars Sportsbook Account
Follow these steps to set up a Caesars Sportsbook account and access our exclusive World Cup promo.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- The link will autofill the Caesars promo code SHARPBETFULL.
- Select or enter your state/province from the menu and select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to fill in several registration questions, including personal information, to confirm your identity.
- When you’ve registered as a user, you can set up a payment method for deposits and withdrawals and make your first deposit.
- Download the app via the App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android to make bets from your mobile device.
- Use your login credentials to sign into the mobile app.
- Navigate to “Soccer” and “World Cup” to see the latest odds for the match. The app will show you how much you stand to win based on your wager.
- Place your first bet! If you lose, Caesars will refund you in bet credits up to $1,250.
World Cup Betting Tips: Knockout Stage Betting Terminology Explained
World Cup Semifinals Preview: Odds for France vs. Morocco
The stakes could not be higher for one of the all-time greats in Lionel Messi as the Argentine’s legacy as the best soccer player in history hangs in the balance. A World Cup victory would put Messi in rarified air in his homeland, alongside fellow soccer legend Diego Maradona, as a World Cup winner and provide the missing piece to an already impressive trophy case that includes multiple European championships at the club level — heights that even the legendary Maradona didn’t accomplish. Given his age of 35, it literally is now or never for Messi.
Across the field, young Kylian Mbappe is looking to secure his second World Cup with France at the age of 23. Four years ago, he matched the legendary Pele as the only other teenager to win soccer’s most important trophy. The young Frenchman can also cement his legacy as France look to become only the third nation to win the tournament in back-to-back editions.
Messi and Mbappe are tied at the top of the goalscorers table with five apiece and teammates Julian Alvarez (Argentina) and Olivier Giroud (France) are only one goal behind heading into the final. The winning country will likely dictate who ends up with the trophy for the tournament’s best player.
On the odds sheet, things are fairly even but France has the edge in experience having won the tournament in its last edition. Argentina will have the passion in the stands behind them as its people have been waiting since Mexico 86 to see the South Americans regain the World Cup.
- To Lift the Trophy: Argentina -125/France +100
- Argentina Moneyline (90 minutes): +165
- France Moneyline (90 minutes): +185
- Draw (in 90 minutes): +200
- Total Goals (Over/Under): Over 2.5 (+135)/Under 2.5 (-175)
The World Cup Final between Argentina and France kicks off Sunday at 10 a.m. ET on FOX and Telemundo.
AP Photo/Manu Fernandez