The weekend is over, and it is back to work but the sweetest part of the day is Monday Night Football. Making things that much sweeter is the FanDuel NY promo code for first-time users. The $1,000 No Sweat First Bet offered by FanDuel lets users make a big wager on their first bet without a big risk.
Claim a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet with FanDuel NY Promo Code
If your wager loses, New York bettors will get back up to $1,000 in FanDuel betting credit. As a first-time user, NY Sportsday has everything, you need to know about FanDuel Sportsbook.
Details of the FanDuel NY Promo Code
There are a few things to know to get squared away with the FanDuel NY Promo Code.
- It has to be your first time signing up for FanDuel Sportsbook.
- The maximum bet that will be matched is $1,000. Whatever you bet under $1,000 also must match your first deposit to take advantage of this promo.
- If you lose your first bet, whatever you wagered, you will get back in betting credit up to $1,000.
- Eligible to new users in AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, and WY.
How to Claim the No Sweat Bet Offer
The NY Sportsday exclusive link that takes you straight to the FanDuel sportsbook is the easiest way to claim the offer.
- When using the promo, make sure your first deposit matches the amount you want to wager.
- It must be the first wager you place on the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- If your first qualifying wager loses, you will get up to $1,000 back in FanDuel betting credit.
Ongoing FanDuel Sportsbook Promos
Refer-A-Friend Get $50
- Share your exclusive referral link with a friend.
- After your friend makes their first bet with a minimum of $10 wagered, each of you will get $50 in betting credit.
- Credit is not a lump sum and can be used across multiple bets.
Odds Boosts, SGP & More
FanDuel regularly posts bet boosts, SGP boosts, and special offers, typically within 24 hours of various games. Make sure to check the FanDuel promos page for the latest offers.
FanDuel Betting Preview of Monday Night Football
Point Spread: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers (-1.5)
A repeat matchup of last season’s 2022 NFC championship game is shaping up to be a good one. When the schedule was made, both quarterbacks were in question to face off again. Matt Stafford had some training camp issues with his throwing arm. At the same time, the 49ers had anointed Trey Lance as their new starter.
Stafford has played in every game this season and is rounding into form. While Jimmy Garoppolo has retaken the starting quarterback position that was his last season after Lance had a season-ending injury.
Money Line: Los Angeles Rams (+104) at San Francisco 49ers (-122)
The money line is probably the way to bet this one with the spread being so close. With a close matchup, there is not much separating the two teams. The Rams brought back a lot but also had some changes to offensive weapons. Stafford is still getting on the same page with some of those weapons. Could this be the game where Ram’s offense finally explodes?
Total: 42.5 (Over -110/Under -110)
The last time these played, as mentioned, was last season’s NFC championship game. The final score in that one was 20-17, with the Rams winning. Last season’s score would indicate the Under is a good bet for Monday’s game. Yet last season saw the teams play twice in the regular season. The 49ers won both, 31-10 and 27-24, indicating a stronger chance for the Over. It is safe to say that the total will likely be close.
With all the facets of this game so close, it is tough to wager on. It would be fair to say the spread, money line, and over/under total could all come down to a game-winning field goal being made or missed. With that said, look at the FanDuel Monday night football lobby, as it will have all the options for you to bet on both pregame and live.