- New York Giants Update: Odell Beckham’s Pledge to Fans; Blount Still in Picture at RB
- Don’t Expect Any Met Saviors To Come Up From The Minors Anytime Soon
- Joe Torre-Owned Horse at Yonkers Raceway Tuesday Night (April 25) in $100,000 YR/SOA of NY Trot
- Carroll: Welcome Back, Mr. Chibbs
- Abreu Called up to Tampa after Three Dominant Performances for Charleston
New York City FC players showcase Parley Ocean Plastic™ jerseys (Gallery)
- Updated: April 21, 2017
New York City FC will take the pitch on Sunday at Yankee Stadium in jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic. Alongside adidas, MLS and Parley for the Oceans, NYCFC will help raise awareness around the harmful impact of marine plastic pollution.
The white and grey Parley jerseys are worn by Jack and Tommy. They feature alternative colorway details and are crafted from Parley Ocean Plastic upcycled from marine plastic intercepted by clean-up operations. The message “For the Oceans” is featured on the back-neck tape. Note the goalkeeper is a unique colorway for Sunday, but isn’t made from Parley fabric.